Medical Marijuana Are You Kidding Me?

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Is there high anxiety rates and un planned pregnancy’s in that area? Maybe there just doing favors
No... But they have dont drink while pregnant signs everywhere. Even a county wide beat your wife day...i mean DONT beat your wife day.

wesk

wesk

I drove through a town in Idaho once that had a sign that read “Wednesday nite Hatings held here.” Sometimes I wonder what the fuck my fellow potato-heads are doing up there. Great fishing though.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I drove through a town in Idaho once that had a sign that read “Wednesday nite Hatings held here.” Sometimes I wonder what the fuck my fellow potato-heads are doing up there. Great fishing though.
Hahaha they had the old hanging tree in brooksville fl for years....in front of the court house

wesk

wesk

Sometimes you have to wonder about some people's kids. I suppose a hanging tree is an opportunity for a "teachable moment." Not sure the weekly hatings would've worked in that way.

chillywilly

chillywilly

DC here, yeah , dispos r trash...us gov says CBD legal, thc illegal...hmm ...why so many growing Kush??? They got USA by the balls...I see what many here have seen, trash garbage gov pharma grown...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

@GT21I did K2 Nirvana... tear the house down...two puffs and lay down...he he...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

CBD= narcotic phase.... flouride to the brain...a friend of mine gave me some CBD oil... It reduces pain, but dull the brain...
cw

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
CBD= narcotic phase.... flouride to the brain...a friend of mine gave me some CBD oil... It reduces pain, but dull the brain...
cw
LoL I can’t help but notice the hostility torwards cbd’s... Most weed from the shop gets me dull. Mostly bottlenecked strains and they are probaly slipping in the cbd’s as well.:badboy: There’s no change of motion in the cerebral effect, It forces you to feel dull.

They want you dull so you don’t ask questions..

Last edited:
medicWeed

medicWeed

I went to 2 dispensaries or cannabis clubs and was impressed with all the pretty buds. Pretty buds that would damn near kill a cancer patient.I tried all of the so-called most expensive strands.

Well, you should know that medical marijuana is not like that. It's not the typical strain plus some medical additions. It's a specific strain that has a particular influence on a person's body, like Hindu Kush that can help people to get a better sleep. Besides the dose is limited and you cannot smoke a whole bong of it at once.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well, you should know that medical marijuana is not like that. It's not the typical strain plus some medical additions. It's a specific strain that has a particular influence on a person's body, like Hindu Kush that can help people to get a better sleep. Besides the dose is limited and you cannot smoke a whole bong of it at once.
Hindu kush gives me a raging boner

C

cannabis10

Buying weed pre-legalization depends on the dispensary; some dispensaries require a medical card from a doctor, others will sign you up on the spot with a self diagnosis, and more commonly.

chillywilly

chillywilly

To my knowledge and the pussy present CBDs so that means that we're looking for indicas not CBD strains...
cwr

Top Bottom