Medicgrow Spectrum X and Y Thseeds melonsicle grow show!

• Thread starter Misterkister
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misterkister

Misterkister

Ok so here goes my melonsicle grow show under Medicgrows spectrum x and y some stats about these lights is that they use 880 watts to power 3050 Samsung lm301h and osram reds. They also have 60 IR and 30 UV diodes all good for a 2465 PPF at 2.8 umol/j and 1255 ppfd average over a 5x5
Medicgrow spectrum x and y thseeds melonsicle grow show
Medicgrow spectrum x and y thseeds melonsicle grow show 2
Medicgrow spectrum x and y thseeds melonsicle grow show 3
Medicgrow spectrum x and y thseeds melonsicle grow show 4
Medicgrow spectrum x and y thseeds melonsicle grow show 5

Any questions feel free to ask me

LoDesertGro

LoDesertGro

How long u been running those lights? I been looking at the fold 8 jus cuz it’s a little cheaper lol, I’m running GC roi-720 right now but been looking around for sumthin else, would u recommend them?

Misterkister

Misterkister

How long u been running those lights? I been looking at the fold 8 jus cuz it’s a little cheaper lol, I’m running GC roi-720 right now but been looking around for sumthin else, would u recommend
I just started running them this month. Medicgrow has a sale running on them right now for 850. And yes I do recommend these lights highly

Misterkister

Misterkister

Ended up needing to supercrop my plants for a more even canopy
20210903 203839

gristle

gristle

Very tidy. In your first pic the light is already at 100%. Did you start there? This light is working for you surely. Any drawbacks?

Misterkister

Misterkister

Yeah I've ran the lights at 100% since I flipped them. No drawbacks at all that I've noticed. A plus I've noticed is how dense my buds are compared to my old hid grows

gristle

gristle

Yes, you are stacked up nicely. You can see the penetration on the last photo. Are the light bar positions adjustable? What heat differences have you noticed from your old hid grows?

Misterkister

Misterkister

No you can't adjust the bars. I have them on a light rail anyways so it wouldn't matter for me. I've had to run my tent hotter than usual aiming for 85 with c02. I've had my ac wonk out on me a couple of times and it got up to 100 degrees in their. Where as if that would have happened with HID it probably would of reached 120 or more.

Misterkister

Misterkister

So my total yield ended up being 2396 grams. I pulled 3 lbs under the Spectrum X and only 2 with the Y ( cut 2 plants early )

Top Bottom