Medicinal benefits of Delta8-THC

• Thread starter monkeymun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DarkSpark

DarkSpark

But we ARE nature? How is man made organic chemicals not NATURE? Everything is nature! Or do you mean untouched by man? Then don't use lights and ferts. and you better get yourself a strain from northern india that hasn’t been selectively grown and modified over countess generations for is thc content. Sun grown Ruderalis huh? lol. I’m just kidding around.. ;)

Tuku

Tuku

My friend manages a small dispensary. Next year they are looking into all sort of QC for assaying their products for cannabinoid content and strain verification. On the one hand people are passing off well grown, well manicured average strains as elites and getting away with it, and on the other hand old stock is pushed onto unwary med patients containing ridiculously high levels of cbn. There are places that purportedly test weed for cannabinoids and can give you a profile, no idea of the costs involved.

Purpz

Purpz

Sounds like it would exy until the practice become industry standard and there is a federal consumer watch dog. Actually many people will opt for higher levels of CBD. CBN though has little medical significance though there is anecdotal evidence it may aid with insomnia. Actually this may be true as weed always helps me sleep but I can’t say one way or the other whether its due to CBN or the combined effect of other cannabinoids.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Just had a 3 year old glycerin kif tincture I ate a tablespoon of. Woke up in my chair the next DAY 10 hours later. Shit doesn't happen much. I thought it was the age of the tinc and how it had possibly degraded all the way

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
That's what I was thinking? Definitely is from 2011 and is for sure doesn't feel like a freshly made batch... I make it most of my tinctures with oil decarbed with coconut oil now. They feel quite a bit different

I would kif out strains and let the glycerin/kif sit and heat it a bit. Now I take oil at 250 and decarb it. Then mix with coconut. The original fresh kif glycerin was ok... The new holy announting oil I make is great... But this 3 year old glycerin tincture Is real fucking dopey

Supercharge

Supercharge

High CBN = old weed, pure and simple. I don't know why any one would argue otherwise. CBN ratios have been used to infer the age of seized weed since the 70s, this is not new science.

Supercharge

Supercharge

I guess if you want to sleep it's not bad. I'd prefer to get high.

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

The High Spots, THC THCV CBG CBD in that order.

There has to be more to it.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I've seen the curve graph of the conversion. Does everyone's preferred high line up with the curve?

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Actually Grandalfalfa I just found somthing that all of y'all would like to read. It says that cannabinodiol(CBDL/CBND) is the degration product of CBD when weed ages. Just like delta-9THC breaks down into delta-8THC which is 80% the strength of delta-9THC then further oxidation and uv rays turns it into CBN which is only 10% the strength of delta-9THC. Also CBC breaks down into CBL, and THCV or THV breaks down into CBNV or CBV. So that means CBDV breaks down into CBDLV and CBCV into CBLV. Remember that CBDL is psycoactive so that means CBD that's is not psycoactive turns psycoative over time(it breaks down slower than THC). Another thing is a lot of people think THCV is not psycoactive because it antagonizes( blocks) the CB1 and CB2 receptor but that's only in low doses, actually in high doses it agonizes(binds) to the CB1 and CB2 receptor. In combination with delta-9THC it makes the high more psychedelic and come on faster but disapate faster too, but CBD prolongs the high but makes it weaker. Heres some info.
http://books.google.com/books?id=qH...X&ei=7NvdU4HuGOOV8QHyxoCIAg&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAzgU

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Your welcome, I'm always glad to inform people on studies and facts.

Top Bottom