Medium of your choice, and why?

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This is my 1st post since 2018, or so. A lot has changed, but some things remain the same.
I was wondering what grow mediums are being most used, or should I say, what medium do you use, and why?
I've grown in everything from Soil ("super Soil "), Peat, to DWC, Hempy style....

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
1st grow, soil. and why... because it is how i have grown other things (like herbs and veggies and flowers) so i thought it would be the least scary

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

1st grow, soil. and why... because it is how i have grown other things (like herbs and veggies and flowers) so i thought it would be the least scary
Same here when I started. I was super hesitant to move away from soil. I'm glad I moved on though.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Check out the potential of rockwool blocks in a 1.5 gal . The 1st pick was 1/2 ATTACH=full]1105603[/ATTACH]
20140612 182630

Cjjjadjb
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Soilless indoors. Coco over peat based, as it more renewable and sustainable, and just plain better.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I’m using Fox Farms Coco Loco. Still not really sure about it. 3rd grow and still learning

crossfader

crossfader

First grow in organic soil, second grow in Pro Mix Moisture Control, current grow in Pro Mix Mycorrhizae. Sticking with the last one, easy to work with/amend plus the plants seem to do better in it.✌

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Organic soil, because in non-pandemic times I have to leave home for up to 2 weeks at a stretch. That doesn't work out well with other methods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom