Medusa And Ned Kelly Scam

• Thread starter Gardenguy2.0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

just wanted to give anyone and everyone a heads up about these two and warn them about working with them. They will lure you in with a promise of 50k-80k a year..

I worked for them for a month up in Oregon and was NEVER PAID I was promised a free room, free food and weed. Ned tried to say I owed them for the room and food when all was said and done. I was also told it was a gardening job. Nope. It's a construction job, I spent my work days in the pouring rain Constructing greenhouses, building fencing, moving massive amount of lumber, digging holes, shoveling horse shit.

Working conditions were pretty rough, I was told we're never actually "off". 7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. I got in trouble for trying to go grab beer at 7 pm after a long days work... said the greenhouse temps needed to be kept a close eye on...

I was told we would be paid at harvest. Indoor Harvest came around, no pay. I was told we'd be paid at next harvest. Then once we got the plants flowering it was said that we might not see any pay until the harvest after that one. It seemed like they were stringing me along...

as I left the job, Medusa promised me pay for my time out there. Now she won't even respond to my messages.. I never got hostile or argumentative, I treated them with respect ALWAYS. I always worked my ass off, every damn day. If they didn't like my work ethic they would have let me go. No I left because they refused to pay me or the other worker And I had bills stacking up, kids to take care of.

I just want to warn anyone that plans on going to Oregon to work for these two. I was screwed over, came out of pocket over 1000$ (Not including bills or rent at home) to go and work for these two and was told I deserved nothing. So I basically paid to go work my ass off for them everyday from sunrise to sunset in the rain in the snow, sick as a dog for four weeks. While rent phone electric bills stacked up at home.

I'm pretty sure Ned is trying to cop any excuse he can to not pay me. I said to him if they didn't have the money I didn't mind waiting for them to get things rolling til money was looking better. I honestly would have even accepted genetics, some cuts, which they have an insane amount of and could do no problem. Anything!!!! But no nothing....

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Heads up they had a severe case of PM and spider mites if you get cuts from them definitely quarantine

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well this is at face value is a real eye opener. Ive known them both going on 7 years and would never have guessed.
I was days away from heading up their way to work for them. Sort of glad another opportunity came along here locally and I chose another path.

Sorry your experience with them went sour. Hopefully they will drop in and speak to your allegations as righteous folks normally would.

Just goes to show online we can all feel warm and fuzzy but it isnt till we get f2f and see how folks act and carry themselves does the real deal show itself. I am seeing a pattern start to emerge as this isnt the 1st time medusa has been accused of actions not becoming good peeps. Seem to recall @Nspecta feeling like she ran off with some of his genetics. Not sure how that all turned out. This was a few years back before all the breeders set sail for IG.

What say you @Medusa & @Ned Kelly ???
Are these valid claims or not.Sure am glad I didnt go up as planned based on these accusations. Stop in and defend your positions please.Is it real or Memorex???

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So in the sake of opening old wounds, I never did hear from either of them. I see you lurking @str8smokn How you been man? Hope alls well in your neck of the pot patch...… :smoking:

Has anyone seen them in the past few years. The silence is deafening.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So in the sake of opening old wounds, I never did hear from either of them. I see you lurking @str8smokn How you been man? Hope alls well in your neck of the pot patch...… :smoking:

Has anyone seen them in the past few years. The silence is deafening.

I am doing well my friend , and yes my patch of herb is doing great too.
Last I heard from Ned he was back home and having difficulty getting his Visa renewed. I do believe. And this was causing Medusa to think he was trying to stick her and not comeback.
But I’m not too sure about what all Gardenguy was talking about.
Ned has come on and said something about it in another post somewhere. I think.

I hope everything is going well with your new spot.!!
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am doing well my friend , and yes my patch of herb is doing great too.
Last I heard from Ned he was back home and having difficulty getting his Visa renewed. I do believe. And this was causing Medusa to think he was trying to stick her and not comeback.
But I’m not too sure about what all Gardenguy was talking about.
Ned has come on and said something about it in another post somewhere. I think.

I hope everything is going well with your new spot.!!
STR8
:D:cool::smoking::fire:

Top Bottom