Meet INKBIRD Inline Duct Fan!

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Meet INKBIRD Inline Duct Fan! 😁 https://amzn.to/3salZbf

It is specifically designed to provide growers with a simple solution for ventilating hydroponic grow rooms. Intake & exhaust air out of your grow environment to manage temperature and humidity.

Key features:
【Powerful Ventilation】 The 6" INKBIRD duct fan has 0-10 air speeds and MAX air flow is 350 CFM, providing more efficient ventilation for your space.
【Low Noise Level】 low decibel operation with EC motor. Durable ABS plastic fan housing and blades down to 32 dB, create a truly quiet environment.
【Smart Controller Programming】 View and set temperature and humidity trigger, fan speed, timer, alarm, and operation status. Also can turn off and on child lock and ECO mode.
【4 Control Modes】 Automatic Mode/Manual Mode/Timer Mode/Shutdown Mode.
【APP Control】 Connect with INKBIRD APP via 2.4G WIFI for setting, alarm, and notification. Also view and export temperature and humidity data.
【Easy to Install】 Removable duct for quick disassembly. The smart controller can also be installed anywhere you want. Fan speed can be easily adjusted.

Product Video Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9G0IwtwBmU

Feel free to ask us any questions you have and as always we'll be happy to answer them for you

Meet inkbird inline duct fan

Madmax

Madmax

Hi..how does it maintain room temp to expell high rh without temp of room dropping and vice versa..
What is the cfm with carbon filter on.has it been tested..

Habosabin

Habosabin

Hi..how does it maintain room temp to expell high rh without temp of room dropping and vice versa..
It's one or the other in drastic conditions. I use a humidifier with rh controller to compensate for the exhaust during high temps.

GanjaGuy

GanjaGuy

It is specifically designed to provide growers with a simple solution for ventilating hydroponic grow rooms. Intake & exhaust air out of your grow environment to manage temperature and humidity.

Key features:
【Powerful Ventilation】 The 6" INKBIRD duct fan has 0-10 air speeds and MAX air flow is 350 CFM, providing more efficient ventilation for your space.
【Low Noise Level】 low decibel operation with EC motor. Durable ABS plastic fan housing and blades down to 32 dB, create a truly quiet environment.
【Smart Controller Programming】 View and set temperature and humidity trigger, fan speed, timer, alarm, and operation status. Also can turn off and on child lock and ECO mode.
【APP Control】 Connect with INKBIRD APP via 2.4G WIFI for setting, alarm, and notification. Also view and export temperature and humidity data.
【Easy to Install】 Removable duct for quick disassembly. The smart controller can also be installed anywhere you want. Fan speed can be easily adjusted.

Feel free to ask us any questions you have and as always we'll be happy to answer them for you

View attachment 1294517
Looks very similar to the Spider Farmer of the same size. I like the control panel integration. Everything I've received from INKBIRD has been of good quality and affordable. And thier customer service is fantastic.

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
Our fan is 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute) (350 CFM is the measured ventilation capacity after ducting, but without filtration)
Carbon filter is about 60% efficiency percentage
So it is 350CFM/1.6=218.75CFM

B

Blunt.Kushner

I am close to order this fan. But I wonder if it turns of and on or alternate between set parameters? I need that negative pressure all the time, so I need a fan that can go between level 3 and 10, always maintaining negative pressure in the tent. The price and brand on it makes me wanna go get it asap, but I need to know so more about the options running it.

B

Blunt.Kushner

Key features:

View attachment 1294517What options do you have regarding keeping constant negative pressure in the tent? Can you set a minimum speed when you run it with the sensor?

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Meet INKBIRD Inline Duct Fan! 😁
It looks good! I use your equipment and know it's excellent quality. I like how this fan can be triggered by both temperature and humidity. Thanks for posting this.

I do have a question: Do you have any plans to offer a browser app in addition to the phone app?

Top Bottom