Meet Us In San Bernardino ~ High Times Cup, Feb 7 & 8, 2015

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.23

Hello Bog! Just signed up cuz of you. I was just planning to stay away from the forums.. after overgrow i did not join a forum since last year. Then you know the drama over at ic i just deleted my account
But seen you here so i will give it one more shot. Cant wait to see you at the cup to pick up some more of your beans.. probably going to get 9 packs this time.jump on the deal people.. 3 for 125 i think. .. and some of your flowers. I have some pics to share with you Bog of my sour bubble grow. While we smoke a joint. Mmm chocolate. . Bushy, please have an extra chair just in case... i hope i get to met fellow growers.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Ok, we will have a 10 x 20 double booth this time so we may have a testers table and chairs ready for handicapped medical users and tired old fuks, or even dabbed out stoners but we have rules in our booth.

I like posing for pictures with people but keep your shirts on! ;)

Excepting the young ladies who need a free breast examination of course.

ricogarion

ricogarion

I do so look forward to Denver, I had a great time last year and scored my first two packs of BOG seeds then.

M

Mr.23

Tempted to try the hash too.. i rarely do partake of that type of meds. I think i have dabbed like 5 times in my life so looking forward to Bushys hash. But what gear for that? the only thing i can think for that is blunt! Lol :D

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Tempted to try the hash too.. i rarely do partake of that type of meds. I think i have dabbed like 5 times in my life so looking forward to Bushys hash. But what gear for that? the only thing i can think for that is blunt! Lol :D
Just need a little pipe with a little flower to put the hash on. Bogs hash is very nice. See you there.
Peace

M

Mr.23

Lol.. being stoned my mind started going into the c-twists with the domes thingy... then i thought. . Blunt.. lol.
See you there... btw i will have some of my pre 98 with me to smoke if you would like to partake..

Ladyv

Ladyv

Ok, we will have a 10 x 20 double booth this time so we may have a testers table and chairs ready for handicapped medical users and tired old fuks, or even dabbed out stoners but we have rules in our booth.

Ha! I fit into all three categories! Yay!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom