Mega Crop and bud explosion in coco

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I’m just curious when everyone else adds in bud explosion pk booster? Also do you keep the mega crop at the same strength when changing to flower or just tapper off towards the end of flower. I flipped to 12/12 on feb 15th and using 14.40 grams per 5 gallons of water to come out to .9-1 ec. When should I add the bud explosion and at what strength? I’m assuming I keep my base nutrient the same till the end but this is first run with mega crop. Thanks guys

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

use the calculator on MC site to see how much to give and when to give. Pk is boosted around mid flower
I did finally find the bud explosion under supplement feeding chart and they say 5 grams for 5 gallons of water starting week 1-3 then 7.50 grams for 5 gallons of water for week 4-harvest. So I guess I’ll add in the bud explosion next feeding and see how it goes.

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I did finally find the bud explosion under supplement feeding chart and they say 5 grams for 5 gallons of water starting week 1-3 then 7.50 grams for 5 gallons of water for week 4-harvest. So I guess I’ll add in the bud explosion next feeding and see how it goes.
lol, the link was attached to the supplement. Which MC you got?

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

lol, the link was attached to the supplement. Which MC you got?
It’s the latest version of the 1 part MC. I tried you link and it wouldn’t load last night lol
1006E754 546B 45B3 8187 6FBE3DE9047F
A9F0C59B AD43 42F4 A634 340F2695C7D4

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Most pk boosters are used around 4-6 weeks, it kinda depends how long of a flowering strain you are running when exactly you hit it. Fast finishers are usually good around 4 weeks. Slow growers “sativa” more around 6 if that makes sense. MO

PK1

PK1

Supporter
It’s the latest version of the 1 part MC. I tried you link and it wouldn’t load last night lol View attachment 1219875View attachment 1219876
that's not the latest version of MC. What you have is the 1st version which has the big balls in it and its everything a plant needs. However, the two part is the new version. Now i know they've gone through some changes and adjustments on (p). if you ever want to move forward with MC, than get the two parts as its easier to mix and you can adjust the ratio of PK since its in part B. You don't need pk booster anymore. :p

Megacrop1
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

that's not the latest version of MC. What you have is the 1st version which has the big balls in it and its everything a plant needs. However, the two part is the new version. Now i know they've gone through some changes and adjustments on (p). if you ever want to move forward with MC, than get the two parts as its easier to mix and you can adjust the ratio of PK since its in part B. You don't need pk booster anymore. :p
Ah thanks for clearing that up, I won the nutrients in POTM contest and just assumed it was the latest version lol. So would you suggest waiting until 4-5 weeks into veg to start the BE or follow what green leaf says on there site?

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Most pk boosters are used around 4-6 weeks, it kinda depends how long of a flowering strain you are running when exactly you hit it. Fast finishers are usually good around 4 weeks. Slow growers “sativa” more around 6 if that makes sense. MO
This is screen shot from website.
FDB99792 D8BA 446F 8284 B7BE5371E24C

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Ah thanks for clearing that up, I won the nutrients in POTM contest and just assumed it was the latest version lol. So would you suggest waiting until 4-5 weeks into veg to start the BE or follow what green leaf says on there site?
follow the schedule

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you are also not feeding them enough. Although the plants look good in veg. However, in flower you are gonna notice they want more and you should be at 25grams

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

you are also not feeding them enough. Although the plants look good in veg. However, in flower you are gonna notice they want more and you should be at 25grams
View attachment 1219928
I notice that while on the site and already started bumping the feed up slowly. I started to get tip burn so stopped going up from .9-1 Ec they also seemed very dark green.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I notice that while on the site and already started bumping the feed up slowly. I started to get tip burn so stopped going up from .9-1 Ec they also seemed very dark green.
good, you made the right choice. MC does make the leaves more towards the dark green, but its easier to play with on the 2 parts vs the single part.
my C99, BB cheese and Amnesia are all on the same feeding but the bb cheese is way darker VS the other two plants.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

good, you made the right choice. MC does make the leaves more towards the dark green, but its easier to play with on the 2 parts vs the single part.
my C99, BB cheese and Amnesia are all on the same feeding but the bb cheese is way darker VS the other two plants.
Ok awesome, you cleared a lot up for me. I have 1 plant that has been different than the other 5. Supposed to all be wedding cake but the seeds we’re giving to me so one maybe an unknown or maybe a different pheno ? Anyways that one is much lighter green than all the rest.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
since you are in soil, i would thread each plant separately. make enough bath for each plant. unless, you have 5 clones from one plant.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

since you are in soil, i would thread each plant separately. make enough bath for each plant. unless, you have 5 clones from one plant.
Well I’m in coco and perlite not soil. They are all from seeds. Some how I got all females from 6 reg’s

Top Bottom