Megabud

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Any farmers have experience with megabud?

Megabud
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Is it a booster being just 1-1-2? never heard of it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looking to compare notes with anyone using megabud

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Never used it but would say it makes sense to use in combination with bloom nutes that cut nitrogen. It would offset the lack of nitrogen in most bloom nutes having a very beneficial effect. With the nitrogen source being ammonia I would say it's only well suited to soil. I would guess application early to mid bloom bit not past week 5? Then increase sulfur for the last 3 weeks if we were talking 8 week strain.

I personally use a tiny amount of pk boost from about week 2-5 bit I'm in hydro. I don't feel it makes a difference (so might cut it out) but my base nutes are already high in K so that may be why. I want to keep my P low. I do find elevated sulfur in the last 3 weeks really helps being out those terps

2kellz

2kellz

The main ingrediant in megabud that makes it so dense and stops stretch is paclo, a pgr.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The main ingrediant in megabud that makes it so dense and stops stretch is paclo, a pgr.
Paclobutrazol... Labeling requirements at thier finest. Not saying anything wrong with it but should it not be on the label?

gkay

gkay

Hey Diesel, how have you been enjoying using megabud? I've ruined a few crops using it too late in flower. Some instructions out there say to use it during the last 3 weeks to harden flowers, but it stops resin production and causes red hairs. I just use it week 2-3 at 250ml each time now.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey Diesel, how have you been enjoying using megabud? I've ruined a few crops using it too late in flower. Some instructions out there say to use it during the last 3 weeks to harden flowers, but it stops resin production and causes red hairs. I just use it week 2-3 at 250ml each time now.
Love it, I use it strictly weeks 2 and 3 at 2ML per gallon. I’ve heard your same issue from other’s when using late in flower.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Guess that answers my question that MAP is compatible with MKP. Just still the question of ratio.

Top Bottom