Melizzard R.I.P!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Melizzard, a fellow poster here on the Farm, passed away this morning at about 1:30 am, after a "years long" battle with cancer. She had been in both the hospital, and then home in hospice, for the last couple weeks, after going in for a scan on her brain, due to some unexplained headaches, which turned out to be a lesion which had hemoraghed. She was mostly unconscious for at least the period of time since she'd been in the hospital, although I did talk to her the day before she went, and at that time she was coherent. This is a lady who had lost her breasts, and then much of her intestines, to cancer, so she was pretty well aware of where she was headed, but she was super tough and stubborn, right down to the end. She gave the cancer a good fight!

I have to say, she hadn't been doing well for maybe the last year, and I know some of you folks, including Logic, the owner of the Farm, had donated money to her, in an effort to help her get home from a "healing trip" to a Cancer Treament Center in Georgia, and I know she was very greatful for all the help she recieved. If you knew her, or are curious, you can read her blog at:
www.Imstillbreathin.com

I'm not a religious guy, but she most certainly is in a better place now. Cancer sucks, but Cannabis really helps, and this lady was proof of that, having spent like 25 years in the US Armed Services, never smoking weed until she got sick, and then using it every day until she passed. I am happy to have known her, and I hope her family moves on from this unfortunate event.

Melizzard, You are Gone, but Not Forgotten!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear about that. Didnt know her personally but she seemed like a nice person. Sorry for your loss

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Bummed to hear, but glad to know she's not hurting... Such a fierce spirit! Inspirational to say the least...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

RIP Mel. I did not know her too well, but her posts always brought a positive light. Your insights will be missed. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

WOW, that is awful to hear. Although I did not know her personally, Mel was always an active and positive member of this board. Her posts so often raised my spirits. She will be missed greatly. Bud thank you for sharing this with us. My deepest sympathies and well wishes go out to all of Mel's family and friends.

sky high

sky high

She fought very hard and will be missed by many.

RIP my friend.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That was one tough lady...I had the pleasure of many conversations with her and she was a solid as they come....she'll be missed

My heart goes out to her family and friends

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
RIP Melizzard....rolling a fatty for those we have lost today

S

Simple

Sorry to the family of Mel for their loss... I believe our spirits carry on. Bless to the family.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Sorry to hear about your friend Bud. I got a feeling you helped her out in her time of need. Hope she's a peace.
RIP Melizzard

K

Killerapplesauc

Sorry for your loss I didn't know Melizzard but have read a few of here post threw the last couple of years and was always amazed at her positive outlook on people and life with all the struggles she was facing.

God bless and rest in peace Melizzard.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
All her sorrows have gone away. It's all tomorrow anyway. All that's lefts is loves sweet song. Live love come what may. Glad to have helped her out awhile back with some grass fed beef. Jam telling yu folks be great full for each and everyday. Her hardship and suffering make any woes we may have seem trifle. Be kind to self and others and live and love that's what she would want foe us all...go in peace. omeday we will all be together somewhere over the rainbow.....Sad and glad her battle is over and she's Finaly at rest

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I had stopped following her blog so closely. My deepest regrets that we have not yet managed to eradicate breast cancer, and my deepest condolences and regards to all who are now bereft of someone who seemed a wonderful woman.

May she fly high with the angels now.

StFrancis
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I didn't know her at all, but hearing this saddens me nonetheless. May you rest peacefully Sister, god bless!
Motiv

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

R.I.P. Melizzard! May peace be with those of yours still on earth! Such sad news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom