Mendo big bear ?

• Thread starter Pirat3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pirat3

Pirat3

I got these random mendo big bear x v4 ? Seeds can someone maybe help me figure out genetics. I can’t ask the guy that gave them to me

Mendo big bear
Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Not sure but I bet it’s some fire 🔥. Start a grow journal and grow them out! We’d all be along for the mystery Mendo big bear grow. Does it have any correlation with big bear lake, California?

Pirat3

Pirat3

I know for sure the guy that gave them to me was from California. I think they lived near LA. Unsure were the seeds originated, I know they worked as a trimmer, I think in san bernardino.

I’ll probably pop them soon. Kinda forgot I had them. Thought it was maybe mendo + bear og or og #17 maybe that’s just the region.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I know for sure the guy that gave them to me was from California. I think they lived near LA. Unsure were the seeds originated, I know they worked as a trimmer, I think in san bernardino.

I’ll probably pop them soon. Kinda forgot I had them. Thought it was maybe mendo + bear og or og #17 maybe that’s just the region.
Interesting. I’d like to see those grown out, looking forward to that grow. Big Bear Lake has been a big part of my life since I was a small child. Happy grows.

bigslimdawg79

bigslimdawg79

What did you do to the guy who gave them to you ? haha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like it says mendo big bear x vu

I can only find mendo breath online

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Mendo breath x bear og? Like MiMed said, I too can only find mendo breath online.

bigslimdawg79

bigslimdawg79

grow them see what happens maybe you find something unique

Pirat3

Pirat3

Looks like it says mendo big bear x vu

I can only find mendo breath online
The u looks like a 4 to me and since v4 is purps v4 mendo IBL (Using seedfinder), i think it’s probably mendo purps or mendo breath x bear something x purps v4

also the spelling is in all caps so it has to be a 4 not a u U

Latest posts

Top Bottom