Mendo Purps

• Thread starter pastor toastman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pastor toastman

are the KushBros working with or releasing the Mendo Purps anytime in the future?

P

pastor toastman

this is the description i found in the strainguide for KB gear: "This is a mom we plan on working with in the very near future. It has a very good structure, fantastic resin production, but lacks slightly on potency.

As it is available in clone-only right now, we plan to get this out to the public by the end of 2009 sometime.

We have patients who request only this plant time and time again, even when presented with the options of Spacequeen, Bubba Kush, Chemdog, or Apollo. Its really a pleasing smoke that someone can work while high on.

The flavor is very musky and earth toned, with slight hints of lilac perfume added in the finish. I perfer to smoke this in a Grape Blunt wrap best, as the two flavors complement eachother perfectly.

The fast finishing time also allows for multiple crops outdoors, even in wet climates (if started early enough), and the low odor level and dark purple colors make this a perfect plant for small backyard grows. This plant loves to be topped, even when first put into flower. She will still strech quite a bit upwards, but not much outwards. She has bee called the prettiest plant in our garden on multiple occasions by multiple people.

Now to find a complementary dad..."

how about mendo purps x bubba kush? or evil pineapple?

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

thers' some mendo gear floating around..i grow a mendoPxspaceship that fuckin kills....much better potency then the mendoP while keeping that insane flaver....smoking it right now actually...peace az

P

pastor toastman

G n' S what is the background of spaceship...never heard of it. and its not floating around at the farm... care to enlighten me?:D any pictures of this cross?

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

spaceship= west coast clone only strain that was mothershipxspacequeen...mothership is some hella dank buds....anyway here's a nug shot from my keeper pheno...yea these seeds arent for sale anywhere....but they are around for freebes....peace az

P

pastor toastman

yeah, that sounds like the creme de la creme.
mendo purps x (mothership x spacequeen)...yeah every phenotype that plant would produce would be of the highest quality. i've heard whispers of this mothership, and i've seen pictures and it does look like a bangin sativa. anyways mate, are the freebies offered at the farm or somewhere else?

D

DR. nick

dont use the bubba kush it would only make a lesser bubba rather than a pumped up mendo purp.

P

pastor toastman

what would be a good companion to the purps?

mendo purps x (mendo purps x purplekush)

that would be top notch

D

DR. nick

oh hell yeah djs grape krush x mendo purps...I would poop my pants for those seeds.

TheNman

oh hell yeah djs grape krush x mendo purps...I would poop my pants for those seeds.

In the next few months, i'm gonna pop 15 Grape Kush and 10 Querkles, among some others....

I'll be crossing the best pheno mum of each with the best looking and earliest dad of each.

I should get some killer phenos out of the cross.

That's my grape flavor search....
I'll also be doing the same method for my blueberry flavor search, which will be crosses of Atomic's Blueberry Jam(NLxBB) and Paradise's Whiteberry.

But ya, grape flavor is king!

P

pastor toastman

kushbro's could you jump in and add to your mendo purps cut and what you plan to do with it in the future. peace.

pastor toastman away!!!

purpleberry

purpleberry

Not sure where they came from, but i was just gifted some mendo purp seeds. Hope i find a keeper............

P

pastor toastman

are the kushbrothers having another release anytime soon? and what's the story with the Mendo Purps?

P

pastor toastman

am i the only farmer jonesing for a Mendo Purps cross of any sort? it can't be. it's impossible i say!

Steve Zissou

Howdy brothers, so in a previous thread alpha stated our present intentions with mendo. Currently were searching for a good male to cross with our precious mendo purps. Work has been underway for her for many months, and our plan is simply to cross only the best and most complimentary crosses to mendo. Sorry that some plants are popular from time time but I feel finding a companion plant is better than the flavor of the month. Don't worry I enjoy mendo purps and want nothing more than to increase her potency, but I will not compromise on losing her amazing color, smell, and taste. The wait will be worth it, I will gather exact details of lineage (if someone knows feel free to post cause off the top of my head I dunno) but I do not doubt the man who gave the clone to us. Love peace and chicken grease

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

here's my attemp at a mendo x...this is spaceshipxmendoP...peace az

D

Dubsta

Sure does look good. I ordered my Mendo Purps seeds from Reeferman in late06-07 and man do i love this plant. I'm not sure what they used for the incross but i know its been bx'ed into a IBL now. Mine grew very very uniform. 2 Phenos one with Pink hairs one without. The one with pink hairs seems to finish 1 week earlier and this is indoors im not sure about outdoors. I have alot of pollen I've been collecting on my best looking male and i just applyed it onto my ECSD clone, RM SD, C99, Mendo Purps for F2's, G13xNebula, RM Pink Kush (2 phenos). Cant wait to see how they do in crosses..

D

Dubsta

Pic 1 and 2 are the Mendo Purps Clone. Pic 3 is my Mendo Purps at about week 5 and Pic 4 is a premature bud at Week 7, hasnt even turned purple yet but it still gets u really blazed. The plant doesnt start turning purple till the last 2 weeks and the bud is 1/2green 1/2 purple everytime. Some of my other strains turn way more purple on the leafs but the buds are never purple just all green.. Now outdoors is a different story the plants will be mostly solid purple from the cold temps and it can yield good to outdoors if done right.