Mendocino Purple F1

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pitu

Pitu

Lol stil by seeing al those pics I'll definitely gonna try these out have seen them on another site now where I don't have to send in cash haha also going for the purple urkle f1 man.
Thanks for showing these man at least these have convinced me can't wait what you think of the end result haha.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I couldn't help myself. After 7 days of cure I had to sample the goods, and I was not disappointed. Fantastic and very prevalent grape/berry flavor with a little bit of gas in there. The high was amazing...I would call it very even, not super strong but that may change in time with a longer cure. I had taken the day off work to take care of some much needed housework, and I was buzzing around taking care of business and listening to tunes all day. Just having a good old time with a huge smile on my face. Very euphoric, very creative feeling. Definitely an "up" buzz, not something I would smoke late at night. No paranoia at all, and I didn't get that racy heartbeat that strong sativas can tend to give me sometimes.

She was a pleasure to grow, and is going to be a primo smoke. Keep up the good work @Nspecta, I'm a believer!

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

My Bubba On Dubs 12/12 from seed experiment was a big success! Both plants are curing now, so I thought I'd share some finished pics and final thoughts.

First up, the Trainwreck pheno...she was a beauty and packed on some crazy weight...3.5 zips dried! Thats well above what I expected from 12/12 from seed. I thought I'd be extremely lucky to pull 2 oz. needless to say I'm happy,and the buds are beautiful and absolutely reek of lemon pledge.

IMG 1481732175

IMG 1481732173

IMG 3799

Now the Bubba leaner...she was an ugly lady...twisted leaves, weird growth and not much smell until about the last two weeks...but man does she reek now, and she's a frost monster. AND, she's got great color...beautiful black leaves near the end, and some great looking buds. She was fluffier than the Trainwreck pheno, so only weighed in at 2.2 dried, but still....pretty amazing under 600w and 12/12 from seed. This lady smells of vanilla cookie dough with some chem/diesel undertones. Great aroma, really complex.
IMG 1481732177

IMG 1481732177

IMG 3798

Thanks to anyone who followed along, and thanks for the beans @Nspecta!

Last edited:
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

damn nice work homie..that TW pheno looks dead on arcata cut..no doubt
Thanks brotha! She's a special girl for sure...she's not properly cured yet, but puffed some yesterday...all lemon/lime cleaner with a bit of spice. Super energetic high. Wish I had been set up to clone.

Top Bottom