Mephisto Genetics Autoflowers

• Thread starter mephisto.g
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mephisto.g

mephisto.g

Hey everyone,

First of all I'd like to thank the guys at ThcFarmer for having us!

For anyone that hasn't heard of us yet..

We're a small outfit, we started with just myself Mitch and my long term friend (not lover) Tim, we're English but 4 years ago we made the move to Spain to follow and expand our growing and breeding aspirations.
It's been a wild ride so far, and now we have just two other guys helping us out.

Our ethos has been to develop the best autoflower strains possible, using elite cuttings and seedlines from our favourite strains and breeders,

It's not an easy, quick or cheap process to do it with real breeding. To turn a photoperiod auto takes at least 2 years of work and working through a minimum of 4 generations to see something stable and autoflowering.

We've built our company solely on good product and service, word of mouth and feedback from the online community.

I'm often a little snowed under with work but if you want a better idea feel free to check out some of our social media accounts like Instagram where we are active daily.

Kind regards and keep it green!
Mitch

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

It's not an easy, quick or cheap process to do it with real breeding. To turn a photoperiod auto takes at least 2 years of work and working through a minimum of 4 generations to see something stable and autoflowering.

We've built our company solely on good product and service, word of mouth and feedback from the online community.

Kind regards and keep it green!
Mitch
Tip of the hat to you brother.. Any one can chuck pollen,, But breeding is a work of love..
One love and all the best to you and the guys..

mephisto.g

mephisto.g

welcome and can't wait to see what new fire you bring out next.

Hey man thanks! In October we have 3 new limited edition strains on the way; Beary white, skystomper, and Skylar white,

Then currently we're growing out the F3's of some new artisanal strains to be; Northern cheese haze, Sour livers, and auto livers which all being well should be available in the new year :D

Tip of the hat to you brother.. Any one can chuck pollen,, But breeding is a work of love..
One love and all the best to you and the guys..

Thanks a lot dude, and yes indeed it's a dedication to keep focused and working on projects, but as they say Rome wasn't built in a day :D

Cheers Mitch

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

I just finished up the heisenberg special comparatvie and i must say i'm super impressed! I grow photos and from word of mouth i heard autos were going to be less potent and a lot smaller but these heisenbergs got 36 and 41 inches tall and put out over half a pound each, dried. The hash i made from some of it is so potent i have to warn people. Working on some skywalkers now, thank you mephisto these plants are awesome, totally top notch and potent as hell from what i've tried thus far. Definitely going to buy some more of your seeds if i ever run out of free seeds. =)
PtIM5mR

mancdank

mancdank

Nice to see some English guys representing :) all the best to u guys I hope u smash it :smoking:

mephisto.g

mephisto.g

its quite obvious you guys take great pride in your work!

Thanks man, absolutely we do. But when you love what you do, it's hard to do any less !

I just finished up the heisenberg special comparatvie and i must say i'm super impressed! I grow photos and from word of mouth i heard autos were going to be less potent and a lot smaller but these heisenbergs got 36 and 41 inches tall and put out over half a pound each, dried. The hash i made from some of it is so potent i have to warn people. Working on some skywalkers now, thank you mephisto these plants are awesome, totally top notch and potent as hell from what i've tried thus far. Definitely going to buy some more of your seeds if i ever run out of free seeds. =)
View attachment 637473

Excellent result. Looks like you more than smashed it :)
Thanks for the feedback and truly hope you enjoy the skywalkers to the same level if not more so.

Nice to see some English guys representing :) all the best to u guys I hope u smash it :smoking:

Cheers fella! Hope it's not too wet up there :)

mephisto.g

mephisto.g

Been following you guys on instagram for awhile now happy to see your on the farm. Welcome and you guys keep up them crazy autos i need to run that heisenberg and ripleys og

Thanks! Happy to be here, and cheers for the follow on insta.

Recently purchased Heisenberg Special directly. I can't wait to get these babies and pop em.

Awesome! Please show and tell here in this forum by all means.

Best, Mitch

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

Howdy Mitch,

Received the seeds safely and efficiently. Unfortunately, the 3 I started never made it out of the ground. I plan to start a few of the freebies here directly.

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

The skywalkers are on day 61 now i think, wow guys they smell amazing. Something akin to a skunk that just busted his ass all day on the construction site and now he's in the locker room showering with 50 other sweaty skunks, that's what they smell like. They make me want to spark them up right not right off the tree but yeah, i can't do that... =)

mephisto.g

mephisto.g

The skywalkers are on day 61 now i think, wow guys they smell amazing. Something akin to a skunk that just busted his ass all day on the construction site and now he's in the locker room showering with 50 other sweaty skunks, that's what they smell like. They make me want to spark them up right not right off the tree but yeah, i can't do that... =)

Glad you're liking them, feel free to post a pic! Cheers Mitch

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Really close, today is actually day 67. Been Really impressed with the mephisto autoflowers. People had me almost convinced autoflowers would suck in potency and yield but you guys easily proved both wrong, Glad i gave them a try.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Y eps there's still a lot of people stuck in the Lowryder days of Autos.
Glad you came on @mephisto.g , follow your stuff on Autoflower also.
Will be interesting to see your stuff on here and what the auto peeps can do with them.
STR8

mephisto.g

mephisto.g

Really close, today is actually day 67. Been Really impressed with the mephisto autoflowers. People had me almost convinced autoflowers would suck in potency and yield but you guys easily proved both wrong, Glad i gave them a try.

Cool man, feel free to post your feedback, or if you're in a place where you can submit a sample for analysis then we'd happily give you that back in store credit.

Yield has never been the main objective for us and our breeding program, but even with smaller lesser yielding strains there's ways to extract a plenty nice yield.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour anyway!

Y eps there's still a lot of people stuck in the Lowryder days of Autos.
Glad you came on @mephisto.g , follow your stuff on Autoflower also.
Will be interesting to see your stuff on here and what the auto peeps can do with them.
STR8

Yeh times change man, it must be knocking on for 12 or so years since the original lowryders were released, and with time and effort they've vastly improved.

cheers Mitch

H

Hush581

Hello I was actually having problems with mephisto genetics website, are you guys all out of stock? I was looking for 3 Bears OG strain by Mephisto Genetics

Also does Mephisto ship to the USA? How much are mephisto genetics 3 Bears OG seeds?

G

G3n3tiK

My favorite strains from Mephisto Genetics are
  • Livers Bx1
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Fugue State
  • HubbaBubbaHaze
  • Creme de la Chem
  • Forum Stomper
  • Cosmic Queen

M

Mephisto GBD

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, so feel free to move this thread to wherever it is best suited. My name is GBD and I'm a member of Mephisto Genetics. I came here in hopes of sharing some of my past autoflower grows and to shed light on just how far auto genetics have come in the past 8 to 10 years. I'll start off with one of my favorites, Walter White, grown in a 5 gallon bucket of Roots Organics original soil with a few handfuls of worm castings, and our super soil amendment mix that is tailored for autoflowers.

Walter White
Indica/sativa - 50/50
Flower density - 7.5/10
Harvest - 75 days from sprout
Height - 90cm+
Yield - 90g average
Aroma - citrus/spice
Potency - high! - euphoric relaxing buzz
For years, we drooled over photos online of Krome's magnificent strain, 'The White' - the most resinous strain we've seen to date. This amazing cut looks positively like either photoshop fairies have been at work or there is an unknown phenomenon of snow forming in people's grow rooms. Thanks to a very kind friend, finally we got our hands on a cut of The White.
It's a fantastic plant to grow and work with, in out crosses the stupendous resin profile is commonly gifted to the new offspring and hence this cut has been used in a many breeding projects the world over.
But again another world first brought to you by Mephisto Genetics is the first autoflowering version.
We had an ideal breeding autoflower , already dominantly white, that would be a perfect suitor to knock up this fine lady. An automatic indica/sativa hybrid breeding parent that through our trials over generations was resistant, hardy and a good size to be versatile across many different growrooms and set-ups.
Walter White is a medium/large variety that averages 100cm+, the plant structure is main cola dominant, but with long branches that stretch up and out. At the end of the branches she forms dense clusters of flowers (can need support towards the end of flower to stop the weight flopping them over)
The buds are very high grade, coated, and then coated again, with thick furry resin, and then once again for good luck and good looks! The flower to leaf ratio is very high and these are an absolute joy to manicure and process.
Her aroma is a combination of honey, citrus, and spice, and is a beautiful flavorsome smoke, the effect is absolutely narcotic so take care to not over indulge if you have things to do! potency is strong and the duration of high is long.
This strain has been one of our dreams to make for many years and now we are over the moon to share her with you.

Day 2
https://i.invalid.com/qOZVbEw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom