For Sale Meraki Genetics Seedbank

• Thread starter MerakiGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Hello All! My name is Billy, I am a newer seedbank looking to expand and get my name out to the cannabis community, I figured this would be a good place to post!
I'm here to bring you quality genetics from certified breeders who love to grow that fire.
I'll be dabbling in my own genetic line when the time is right, focusing on Preservation Projects, polyhybrids & IBL's. As for now distributing quality seeds is the goal.

-Current Breeders List-

Mendo Dope Boys
Romulan Genetics
Rare Dankness (Available 4/21/21)
Dragons Flame Genetics
Greenpoint seeds
Cannabest Genetics

ALL DFG PACKS ORDERED WILL RECIEVE 1 FREEBIE PACK!

Right now we are doing 10% discounts for orders over $200USD.
ALL VETERANS RECIEVE 15% DISCOUNTS!

You can find our website @ www.merakigenetics.com

NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

If you have any questions you can post here on the thread, or send me a message.
Stay Lifted, Stay Stoned <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Hello All! My name is Billy, I am a newer seedbank looking to expand and get my name out to the cannabis community, I figured this would be a good place to post!
I'm here to bring you quality genetics from certified breeders who love to grow that fire.

As of right now I carry Greenpoint Seeds, and Dragons Flame Genetics, soon I will have a nice selection of Humboldt CSI for everyone to choose from.

Right now we are doing 10% discounts for orders over $200USD.
ALL VETERANS RECIEVE 15% DISCOUNTS!

You can find our website @ www.merakigenetics.com

If you have any questions you can post here on the thread, or send me a message.
Stay Lifted, Stay Stoned <3

Great to have ya.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Lol i was looking at GMo punch myself. Is greenpoint anygood?
I think they are... did the cake n chem last grow. I must fucked it up because I kept one out of the 10 and was good but not quite what I was expecting... his turned out killer... maybe pheno? But man the stuff he pulled of his is really nice.

Typically should test between 22-28%

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
@Aqua Man It doesn't show an option to edit my post? Can you edit United States only for me please 🙌

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Thanks dude. Sorry I can't get anything to Canada right now, I'm just not familiar with shipping that way. I'm a newer cat in the game so still a learning curve, but so far everything has gone very smoothly. I hope in the near future I'll know how to safely get them to you.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks dude. Sorry I can't get anything to Canada right now, I'm just not familiar with shipping that way. I'm a newer cat in the game so still a learning curve, but so far everything has gone very smoothly. I hope in the near future I'll know how to safely get them to you.
No worries will hit you up if you do.

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Just dropped some Cannabest Genetics everyone :) He is a local breeder in my area, he has some great crosses! Any order you place with me will receive freebies from our friends at Cannabest.

Here is some of his work.

He took the Oni Seed Co Tropicana Cookies F2, turned it into an F3, then crossed the Tropicana F3 with his Electralato F2(Gelato 33x mem loss x loompas headband), and made these beauties.

I am the only distributor for these seeds, and these won't be around forever, so make sure to grab some ASAP :)

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
25% off on all Greenpoint Seeds.
Ends March 15, 11PM USA Eastern Time Zone
Use Discount Code - GPS25

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
ALSO! I will be distributing Romulan Genetics in a very short period of time! I hope you all come check out the gear I'll have available!
1st package will be 20 packs of Romulan BX1 12 regular seeds per pack, most banks have these listed at 150! I'll have them for 125, and include freebies!!

Top Bottom