Meridian Pure BlackStrap mollases

• Thread starter GDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDaze

hi all

picked up a wee tub of this in tesco's after reading everyone rave about mollases

what's the rate to give this at?

i was thinking a spoon or 2 but to how much water?

i imagine i'll have to add it to some hot water to disolve it??

how many weeks should i give this? is it safe to give up til harvest?

as you've probably guessed i haven't a scoob and am clutching at straws...so i'd appreciate some pointers :yes

thanks in advance:dance

U

ukcheesehead

hi all

picked up a wee tub of this in tesco's after reading everyone rave about mollases

what's the rate to give this at?

i was thinking a spoon or 2 but to how much water?

i imagine i'll have to add it to some hot water to disolve it??

how many weeks should i give this? is it safe to give up til harvest?

as you've probably guessed i haven't a scoob and am clutching at straws...so i'd appreciate some pointers :yes

thanks in advance:dance

i was going to use it . got a 20kg drum of it in the shed lol i use it for fishing to mix into my spod mix . maybe mr hoover will fill you in hes been flushing with it the last 2 weeks

G

GDaze

20kg bloody ell del! no wonder fish seem a bit gummy

where is the cheesey dyson? :dance

G

Guano

apply at 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per gallon of water,shake the hell out of it or make a nice compost tea with a tiny bit more effort.

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

I've been using their Organic Blackstrap Molasses for awhile now and have used it together with bat guano tea to help feed the beneficials and with only water during the last week til harvest. I find that it gives off a sweet taste in the finished product.

I put around 1/3-1/2 teaspoon of molasses to 1 litre of water/tea... works fine with me. (lol didn't mean to rhyme there)

Latest posts

Top Bottom