Merry Christmas to one and all ..

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I would just like to take this time to wish you all a happy and safe Christmas period break , this year has had many of us up against the ropes with our backs and shoulder heavy with the weight of the worlds problems we all carried , bent and twisted we continued on to try and maintain some sense of humanity and venerability to be as normal as we could . I’m sure many in this community have been touched in one way or the other with the pandemic and I sent my deepest sympathy to you all . One Love, One Heat, One community.Best regards One Drop and family . 🤜🤛.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Merry Christmas to you and all yours bro,
And to all here, the same, stay safe and get high. 👍

growsince79

growsince79

I would just like to take this time to wish you all a happy and safe Christmas period break , this year has had many of us up against the ropes with our backs and shoulder heavy with the weight of the worlds problems we all carried , bent and twisted we continued on to try and maintain some sense of humanity and venerability to be as normal as we could . I’m sure many in this community have been touched in one way or the other with the pandemic and I sent my deepest sympathy to you all . One Love, One Heat, One community.Best regards One Drop and family . 🤜🤛.
Wheres the snowflakes? Christmas in the summer wtf...lol Merry xmas

Top Bottom