Message For Logic The Addministrator

• Thread starter redeye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redeye

redeye

hello logic,:cool: i did not now where to post this reply so i thought this place would be apropreate, sorry i can't send you a PM as i do not yet have 5 posts to my name yet....so to answer your question ; yes i did just win that auction for $XXX and i have just this minute sent the payment off so please don't worry it was not a bogus bid my friend....anything from the krypto gang is a must have for me especially from ograskal..:laugh: its good to see your very on the ball though logic thats good in my book.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
No worrys it scared me lol

new member 0 posts bidding right at last min, thought it was some trolls with fake bids.

Thanks for letting me know mate and welcome to the farm

redeye

redeye

thanks for the welcome logic yes i can see why it must have looked a bit dodgy i just got registered and went to the auctions and bam only 5 mins to the end of auction so i bid and won....say logic your auction does'nt have the automatic bid placement like other seed auctions i noticed i bid $200 and it just said max bid so i was thinking dam someone else has put a bid on more than $200 so i put $300 on to bid and again it said max bid $300 so i am thinking dam some one has put a max bid on for more than $300 so i stop bidding next thing i know i see i have a pm saying i have won, which was great but unbeknown to me i could have won the auction for the original $200....not to worry though live and learn......thanks again...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Our bidding system works as follows, bid $300 pay $300.. Please read the auction faq :)

Top Bottom