Met-52 Update!

• Thread starter smokin jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokin jay

smokin jay

This is for the folks using Met-52 or for folks wanting to acquire Met-52. My usual source, Green Mountain Harvest, has sold the account for this product. Now it can be acquired here americanclayworks.net. If this has already been posted I apologize for not seeing it.

smokin jay

smokin jay

Good to know I haven't heard of those guys. I will have to check them out too! Thanks!

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

I like that website! Have you tried out the No Fly? I wonder if it would be effective on root aphids. I like the Met 52 because it doesn't kill my beneficial nematodes. I think I will call these guys and find out if the No Fly will take out my neematodes lol.
Way above my pay grade. Just a novice Farmer with a science background. I like to Stick to Bio warfare over chemicals. The Met-52 EU (easy use) is for soil drenching the RA little fucking life suckers.

smokin jay

smokin jay

Way above my pay grade. Just a novice Farmer with a science background. I like to Stick to Bio warfare over chemicals. The Met-52 EU (easy use) is for soil drenching the RA little fucking life suckers.
Same here brother! I would throw my plants out before using chemicals on consumables. That No Fly stuff appears to be a microbial product as well. I am leary of using anything that kills soft body insects in fear of it killing my neematodes though. However I have used chemicals on plants before throwing them out just to watch those effin aphids die LOL!

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

I can't say Dr.Doom, Avid, Floramite, and some others and i haven't met by any means during my first couple years. Only after my girl got sick and required Kemo every few months for the rest of her life to survive we became more aware of the pesticides and herbicides use by our friends as well us. This goes for out doors too.

smokin jay

smokin jay

Sorry to hear about your girl! That kemo is harsh stuff. I have patients who are in the same boat. My heart and prayers go out to you guys. I have a boy with autism, and as hard as that is to deal with it's nothing compared to having to deal with kemo requiring illnesses from what I've seen people I know going through.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Sorry to hear about your girl! That kemo is harsh stuff. I have patients who are in the same boat. My heart and prayers go out to you guys. I have a boy with autism, and as hard as that is to deal with it's nothing compared to having to deal with kemo requiring illnesses from what I've seen people I know going through.
Thank you. Also my best wishes for you and yours as well. NMO is super rare autoimmune disease that has done a # on us but not stopped us from living. We picked up an number of patients with MS and cancer from her infusion center. All use different forms and a variety of plant and/ or extract we can offer.

Tnelz

Tnelz

It is very effective against root aphids if ur soil was preinocutaled. Worm away also sells it for any mass residents who need it. The stuff is awesome but it is expensive however for the cost of running a crop it's only pennies. Also if u inoculate say a two cubic foot bag of soil u can then take handfuls of that soil and inoculate new bags. It's really great stuff.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Man I just ordered some from horticulturesource.com then heard they aint no good. Anyone else order from them successfully?

Latest posts

Top Bottom