• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm looking for a good source for met52 and pfr97 anyone have a favorite place to buy . Also any tips when using these products would be greatly appreciated

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Look up american clay in denver. Not sure if they carry pfr but I've def gotten met and preferal (which is better) from them. You need a tax ID to order from them but you can get stuff from them through hydro stores too since they supply most of the hydro stores in the area with pesticides.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

just looked up pfr, it's the same thing as preferal. An old friend of mine cultured and created that fungus at university of florida - it's been bred to kill the gnarliest bugs they could find in the southeast. It eats almost everything...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man I appreciate it I miss diagnosed a gnat problem and now am paying dearly for it with aphids. Your I'd thread was great for me iding the bastards .my plan of attack is to clone every plant in rock woll in a separate room trash my pots do a clean down kill donors then when the cubes root plant in dirt that has the met and pfr in it and continue adding when I up pot sound good? Or should I try and flower these ladies out I'm in veg right now was Gona flip monday

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Does this seems like a good plan of attack @We Solidarity

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

yeah for sure-- get rid of any old/contamniated grow media before you transplant. Assume the aphids are living in your old dirt, and as long as it is around (and for a few days after) you're at risk for root aphids. The fliers can live for over a week (and longer if it's cold), but I've found spraying/atomizing horticultural oils in the room between runs keeps them at bay, as does letting the room get as hot and dry as you can while it's empty (like, 0% humidity and 120 deg.) Aphids are most difficult when you have a perpetual veg- multiple plants in multiple different stages of growth. If you only veg one round of plants at a time it is much easier to manage them.

And yeah, as long as you've got the met and preferal in the pots you're good, i'd do an additional drench every week or two for preventative and if you see any aphids (even one) hit them twice a week, 4 days apart.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Perfect I have a spare closet I set up to be a cloning room som ima do that and seal the room off and crank the heat and kill the fans thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom