Methods for collecting seeds from ur crop

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

I need to know wut methods ppl use to remove and collect seeds from their seed crops. Im just finishing up my seeded crop and would like to find a quick easy way(if there is 1) to collect the seeds and make bubble hash with all the remains.
Any help would be much appreciated especially u breeders out there im sure u got some good methods.
Thnx in advance for any help you can provide.

Kuntjoose

N

Nuglover

I use a big metal tray and a credit card, just twist the buds up and..plink, plink, plink, plink. The sound reminds me of breaking up some horribly seeded brickweed back in the day.:) I'm sure there are better ways but then again I'm not making tens of thousands of seeds from each plant.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Nug, Ripz, both methods do work well but i need to do a bunch at once.

But comon guys i know there has to be better way especialy the breeders out there u guys have to have a way of de-seeding in large quanity. i have about 14 plants that need to be done and ive only finished 2 in the last couple days. doin it by hand isnt cutting it anymore.

budboy299

budboy299

What I do is wait till the seeded buds are super dry, then put into an old pillow case. Then I roll between my two hands and the floor till all the bud breaks apart. Usually for seperating the seed from the chafe, I simply dump it all onto a flat pc of steel or wood and jiggle it till the seeds all roll to one end.
Maybe there are other ways but this sure works for me.

Buds have to be very very dry though

C

chuckyoufarley

put in a lge brown paperr bag and shke the living shit out of it

B

bluejay

The best way is investing in a large tumbler like Okief sells or building your own and run it full of the buds directly in the chest freezer...

You can let it run for 24 hours and you will harvest (assuming you get 50-80 micron) very clean hash and all the seeds will roll around in the barrell..This is great for finicky strains that need that cold period before they will pop too..Bluejay

B

bubbak

i put a fine white nylon netting around the bottom of the plants but off the medium, many fell as they became fully mature, while the rest weren't ready. I like them to be almost springing off by themselves.

then, after the plants were ready to come down, i used large metal snips and cut piece after piece off and hung them upside down to dry, where many more released

the final ones i manually removed and got my hands so resin covered it was crazy.

this was a full on seed grow though, you may not want to get so involved.

its sad when someone can make a thousand seeds from a few plants yet many seeds are 12 -16 dollars each and often not fresh.

S

shivavaranessi

im no breeder or net yet seeded any of my crops but i was thinkn why dont you just dry-sift your buds crushing them as you go then the seeds will be left on the top side of the micron colect them and if you realy want make some bubble with the left other from the sift,put aside for the bubble bags. thats just wat i do apart from having to collect the seed

Top Bottom