Metrc

• Thread starter rosco23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rosco23

rosco23

is anyone here familiar with METRC? i believe my state will be adopting it in 2019 and i was wondering does the system use 24/7 surveillance cameras? i want to know if I’m going to have to put cameras in my house since that’s where i cultivate at

Thanks.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Canibus tracking system. They will have a gps system on each plant so they can track it. I’m in oregun it started with the recreations large scale grows. Then they decided any medical grower (that’s my category) that grows more then 12 plants or grows for a patient that does not live at your address is “required” to report to the OLCC pay the $400 dollars a year for the program and a one time fee of $800 to make you feel better about it.
I had to give up all my patients with there medical cards.I can legally grow six flowering plants. So I had my wife get her card so I can grow 12 and still not report to the OLCC. No cameras here but if they do get ready to fork out a couple thousand for a closed circuit camera system they will be dialed in to look at your plants at anytime.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Canibus tracking system. They will have a gps system on each plant so they can track it. I’m in oregun it started with the recreations large scale grows. Then they decided any medical grower (that’s my category) that grows more then 12 plants or grows for a patient that does not live at your address is “required” to report to the OLCC pay the $400 dollars a year for the program and a one time fee of $800 to make you feel better about it.
I had to give up all my patients with there medical cards.I can legally grow six flowering plants. So I had my wife get her card so I can grow 12 and still not report to the OLCC. No cameras here but if they do get ready to fork out a couple thousand for a closed circuit camera system they will be dialed in to look at your plants at anytime.
Damn, very nice. I need to move to Oregon, but I doubt the company I work for is willing to relocate there...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom