Mg Def?

• Thread starter Qman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Qman

That pic doesn't show that good, my bad.

Here is some better pics, the last pic what do you think, the leaf is curled and all dry and crispy, what could this be?

DSC 0108
DSC 0109
S

snake383

could be due to ph ... or Phosphorus def
what is your ph, humidty and room temp what kind of soil do u run and nutes u are using

also you may want to post in the cannabis infirmary sub forum under basic grow infomation. more farmers eyes to see it there

Q

Qman

PH is a big issue for me I always water at 6.5 - 6.8. I am using Aurora nuts and soil. My room sits at 74 - 80 and rh around 38% pretty much optimal.

My last grow I had these crunchy leaves and was not able to figure it out, they are only here and there, I am baffled...

Q

Qman

could be due to ph ... or Phosphorus def
what is your ph, humidty and room temp what kind of soil do u run and nutes u are using

also you may want to post in the cannabis infirmary sub forum under basic grow infomation. more farmers eyes to see it there

Thanks now I know - I will repost there if I need more.

Sux that I have to wait for my posts to be approved until hey figure I am not a troll....
:scared0016:

hubcap

hubcap

hang in there, QMan, youll see that the 'troll screening' feature is a useful tool as you spend some time on these sites.....
we know youre a legit farmer just looking for questions, but, not all are so, shall we say, nice? hang in there and be patient with it...in the meantime, we gotcha...

anyways...
the plant(s), dont, honestly, look that bad at all. (that last pics a funny one, but, shell prolly grow right outta that. read on....)
pH isnt that bad either. could be a lil lower but shouldnt be causing problems at 6.5-6.8.
depending whats in your soil mix, shoot for 6.3-6.5. i know it sounds like a slight change, but pH is measured in tenths and each .1 you shift is, in actuality a 10X shift...
keep that in mind.

but all in all they look ok. that first set of pics had what appeared to be a very minor case of 'burn'....as apparent from the barely noticable yellowed leaf tips.
very minor actually. thats what leads me to believe that either your soil is just a wee bit hot, or you fed a lil more than wanted?

that last pic, well, could be genetic, but dont think so. its prolly a bad reaction to a pH shift of some sorts, but cant say for certainty.

whats in yer dert, farmer?
and whats your watering and feed schedule been like, to include pHs.

Q

Qman

hang in there, QMan, youll see that the 'troll screening' feature is a useful tool as you spend some time on these sites.....
we know youre a legit farmer just looking for questions, but, not all are so, shall we say, nice? hang in there and be patient with it...in the meantime, we gotcha...

Thanx hubcap, I understand, I came from another site so I know I am low on the totem pole.

I have 2 of these cuts going and the other one is doing way better (The Church) this cut has always looked "off"

I alternate every feed/water (about 3-4 days) I have only fed @ 1/4 strength so far

snake383 - my runoff is 6.5

I will lower my PH this run, I was always told to keep my ph @6.5 or a little higher (the other forum)

Today is a feed day so I will back off a little more

:passingjoint:

S

snake383

imo i wouldnt worry to much as the new groth is looking good. good luck

Q

Qman

Thanx!

I am wondering though - the new growth does look good, BUT seems that some of the leaves on all the girls have a little twist in them, just some...

hubcap

hubcap

everything youre doing sounds good and the plants dont look TOO bad..
i understand tho...if the girls dont look textbook i worry too much sometimes, too.
i think youll be fine. feeding/watering sounds ok as long as the medium is getting good aeration (do you hear the soil 'suck' while drinking?") but, if i was to recommend one thing other than keeping close eye on pH...is this..
let the soil dry a lil bit more between feedings. almost go as far as to let it dry pretty good. the pots will def feel lighter. maryjane, like, say, orchids, like a lil bit of dry period.
i always recommend to err to the 'too dry' side....
other than that, i think youre off to a fine start.
a friend of mine runs the church. but his is an older cut so dont know for sure if yours will resemble it....

new growth looking good and healthy is a good sign, Qman....

J

jdubz206

in the past when i've had that problem, it was from ph flux...ph being a little high, a little low, a little high, low, etc etc....once i started ph'ing at the exact same number each time, i never ran into this again

Q

Qman

Thanx everyone!

I also watched a you tube on "The Church" and saw that GH runs their PH @ 5.5, I wonder if the moms was being run at that:thinking

Anyway, I will keep an eye on her

Thanks again

hubcap

hubcap

could be the case, QMan...
it all depends, tho, what medium they were grown in on those videos. more than likely, their recipe wont match yours....sounds to me like they ran it in coco....????
5.5 is pretty acidic for soil based mediums, imo, and im sure them dudes know that.

but, for what YOURE running in...
6.3/6.5 is a good place to be. imo.
(if church persists as is, drop the pH to 6.0 and watch reaction. its the only way youll know with certainty, and, it wont kill her, i promise.)

remember,
what works for one, wont always work for another......

Q

Qman

Thanks for all your input hubcap !

I am finding that I like this forum much better then the "others".

I will keep posting to my gallery as the grow progresses.

Thanks again!

I am FINALLY getting it right :banana: I just need some fine tuning

hubcap

hubcap

btw...
if them doods came over and 'fingerfucked' MY plants the way they do in those videos, id beat em so bad their children would be well behaved.
LOL
those vids are a trip...

steeecky sah-teeevas....

LOL

S

snake383

btw...
if them doods came over and 'fingerfucked' MY plants the way they do in those videos, id beat em so bad their children would be well behaved.
LOL
those vids are a trip...

steeecky sah-teeevas....

LOL

what did i miss

Top Bottom