Mg Deficiency?

• Thread starter mole83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mole83

This is a lemon auto which is almost 7 weeks into flower now and during the last week has yellowed quite rapidly throughout the plant and have a few papery edges on on some of the higher fan leaves as well as a few old leaves starting to fall off. should I just water it now until finish and not worry as it is getting close or should I try to fix it this late?

I have been watering quarter strength dutch pro nutrients once a week with 0.5ml per litre of mag -cal at a ph of around 6.1 -6.3 The led lights are a good 18 inches from plants,

Mg deficiency Mg deficiency 2

philbu

philbu

is that lemon auto supposed to be 60 day flowering time? You're at about day 49 now? could be N depleting naturally as it closes in on harvest. there could be other reasons, though...

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yer bout done thar ol'boy. Let'er be. How many weeks them auto mutants run fer any who? Just don't seem right ta auto flower imo. But to each their own. Know my babies take me inta anywhere from nine ta eleven wks.

M

mole83

is that lemon auto supposed to be 60 day flowering time? You're at about day 49 now? could be N depleting naturally as it closes in on harvest. there could be other reasons, though...

Growing notes say 7 - 9 weeks total but I had ignored that after last one took 13 weeks although this could end up being quick..

I only fed it growth nutes once and flipped soon as pistols started shooting.

I grow normal strains in hydro but they send me freebie auto's which i chuck in soil and leave in the veg tent.

M

mole83

It looks starved to me. Did it get macro elements? And why a led lamp would be put that far from the plant?

It was moved to 15 - 18 inches away as it was showing signs of bleaching on top at about 12 inches so i moved it up. Yes it got all the dutch pro additives and the plant was totally green and healthy just one week ago. it literally just yellowed over the last week although I was always on the light side with feeding as auto's burn so easily.

Top Bottom