MI Caregiver

• Thread starter timmiller35
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

timmiller35

If you are looking for a Caregiver: I offer 1 oz free per grow and many "specials" throughout the relationship. Presently, I am growing, PineappleExpress (G-13), Critical and Blue Widow. I oersonally acquirred all the original seeds from Holland/Amsterdam. I also am doing a special grow of AK-47, Roadrunner and Afgan Kush. These items are grown specifically for my Patients and given as Test Medicine. My average cost is $125oz. Delivery is available.

G

gangie

Caregiver

I am definatly interested, Where are you out of ?., What strains do you grow?

F

f1ydave

PM me if you are in the SE MI area and are a cardholder/patient and need meds.

O

oglovinlife18

how is this michigan seen ....is there a limit on lights or just the plant count

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

just plant count oglovinlife. we can have 12 plants and 2.5oz per patient we caregive for. we can have a maximum of 5 patients AND if we are a patient we can be our own as well. so the maximum would be 72 plants and 15oz at any time and the plants can be at any stage. some couples will both be patients and max number of patients which means 144 plants and 30oz but i dont believe it's legal unless their grows are separated as the law requires it be in a locked environment only the caregiver and patient have access to.

joshadelph

joshadelph

dank nailed it... the multi-caregiver household thing is really down to city laws, ypsi allows 5 per building, where ann arbor only allow's 2 ( I believe, the charter has not been passed yet but is almost there)

deacon1503

deacon1503

dank nailed it... the multi-caregiver household thing is really down to city laws, ypsi allows 5 per building, where ann arbor only allow's 2 ( I believe, the charter has not been passed yet but is almost there)

Ypsi township allows 5 caregiver co-ops? As in 360 plants per structure or per address?

joshadelph

joshadelph

Im pretty sure, i know that ann arbors is going to be 2 when they finally pass the thing, it has been postponed a few times now. I will check the ypsi one just to be 100% but I am pretty sure as of right now

S

Smokin Tree

100+ plants together is just askin for trouble though even if they belong to 2 different caregivers, maybe be legal in the state / city but the dea wont give a shit

joshadelph

joshadelph

for sure, i am not recommending it, only way I would do it is to sub divide the building into different address's, its a way around it, a close call but im sure it would work

517kush

there is no reason to practice such disregard for the law. if you cant do your thing to HELP patients with 72 plants. you have no buisness caregiving. having more than 100 plants in one spot while TRYING to opperate legally is just greedy. people who do such things, make sure the DEA has something to do. the DEA already publicly stated they would not pursue those following STATE law. good luck with everthing. one love

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I have my wife as a patient and she has me for hers. We both grow in same location lawyer says its legal. And 12 plants per person is more than enough for even mediocre grower. We have 4 patients and a 48plant limit. I flower 12-16 at a time morethan enough.

Top Bottom