Michigan outdoor growers, how are the 2022 flowers coming

• Thread starter flowerdave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Makes sense to me to get the freeloaders and dust/dirt out. Believe I'll try it. I'm assuming it's a gentle kind of wash /rinse and let them dry off? Thanks for the info!
Yes, the gentler the better... you'd be surprised on what all washes out of a pile of buds.

It won't fix/cure mold or rot issues. I'll say that before anyone reading gets the wrong idea.

AirHammer

AirHammer

When I sift to make hash I've never found anything in there that should not be. Not to say it doesn't sound like a good concept.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

When I sift to make hash I've never found anything in there that should not be. Not to say it doesn't sound like a good concept.
Try it I guarantee you will be surprised what you find in the first bucket 🤢🤢🤮 someone needs to start a thread on let's see your first bucket contents 🤣😂

PurpleLurple

PurpleLurple

@Novaracer69 : That sounds like a great idea! Im chopping some tomorrow using the three bucket wash—all water though, no peroxide or lemon juice/baking soda. I have a 3/8 inch soaker hose attached and coiled in the bottom of the first bucket and connected to my tank air compressor. It blasts bubbles from the bottom and helps to loosen material. It doesnt get everything but boy does it leave some dirty water. I will post pics tomorrow of the dirt in the buckets. If somebody else wants to start the thread thats cool and i will contribute. Otherwise ill start the thread tomorrow

BaKiNaToR

BaKiNaToR

do you live on the island. We rode our motorcycle over there in 19 took the ferry from tobemorry. Great trip. went to some really nice waterfalls.
I assume you are referring to Mackinac Island. No, unfortunately never been there. I'm more in the area of Belle Isle.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

first one GG4 trimmed and hung to dry. Last year i dry trimmed, this year im going to do both, wet and dry trimming and see what i like best. the tags are on so i dont mix varieties up.

View attachment 1287657
Love the gg4 and grew 3 monster plants last year. Never again...must've went thru 2 bottles of 91alcohol cleaning and wore out 2 pairs of scissors with that sweet sticky bud🤯.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

How's everyone like to do their chop and dry process?
Whole plant,branches or buds? Hang or lay flat on screen? Wash or not?
I'm trying a few different ways this yr with each strain to see if there is a difference in taste.
Great advice from here on the wash part. Definitely see the dirt and byproducts after a wash...nothing terrible but hey,that crap would've been in me so that's a plus😵‍💫.

Latest posts

Top Bottom