Michigan To Introduce Bill To Legalize Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannis

Cannis

That shit is beyond sausage fingers. BTW that blanket statement about "Nobody will do it once reality sets in" couldn't be farther from the Truth. An analogy just for kicks...Alcohol prohibition, didn't work and at the time people still made their own (Moonshine) and now microbreweries producing quality in the shadow of LARGE corporations and are excelling at it.

R

rascali

Lol ok thanks for that input but tgere is money in it now that tge whole point of wanting to keep it illegal cus like i said before when is it federally legal we wont b avle to compete. And incase u werent aware just cus u grow alot of pot doesnr mean it cant ve a1 and the niche growers cant do it any better then botanists hired by phillip morris

If that whole screed had even a scintilla of prescience then I would be able to buy a decent fucking tomato in the supermarket

R

redlife215

Lol u guys are dreamers and believe me this is my life and money i dont do this part time so i am the last one that wants it to happen. I am seeing this first hand the way the lrice is dropping is crazy and itll just get worse and worse. When the feds open the door itll be all bad but i like ur guys spunk and wishful thinking i wish i could be as niave as u and think there is a correlation between weed(aplant) and beer (a mixture of ingredients) then u are just being ignorant. Growing weed will be pointless when the pharm, agg, and whatever other big corp branch gets the fo ahead. Listen they will drop millions on ghs as far as the eye can see so have fun trying to squeeze juice out of that rock lol

Cannis

Cannis

Name calling is nice, maybe you can step it up a notch and make some money at it so you can quit growing and move on. You talk like someone that depends on what he grows and the market...that must suck bro. I won't be able to hear you from here on as your volume will be too low. Final thoughts?

R

redlife215

Yeah i am a real farmer so i do depend on what i grow and the market. Everything else u said was suoer corny and didnt make sense. And believe me even with the market foing to shit i prob make and have made more frowing weed then u ever have sucking dicks. I dont even see any grows u have done so ur just here to be a troll with no real input. Sorry i hurt ur feelings callin u a name lol

R

redlife215

Thats why this site has gotten so bad cus u have non growing ass people on here trolling the actual growers. This is why jackmayoffer isnt here anymore and alot of other real knowledgeable peopke cus they get annkyed by tent growers that act like they are the shit. U know people that rely on the market are the type of people this sjte was made for u dummy not for lil 2 plant growers that just are here cus they have no life or friends

sixstring

sixstring

Thats why this site has gotten so bad cus u have non growing ass people on here trolling the actual growers. This is why jackmayoffer isnt here anymore and alot of other real knowledgeable peopke cus they get annkyed by tent growers that act like they are the shit. U know people that rely on the market are the type of people this sjte was made for u dummy not for lil 2 plant growers that just are here cus they have no life or friends

I dont agree with your statement about jack/jungle boyz he got plenty of protection from the mods here and he had a short fuse with dummies lol.
I dont see any of the bigboys on weed forums anymore,they have all moved to ig and now have the power to edit/remove people they dont like.plus its a much bigger world stage for those guys.but good luck getting a serious answer from any of those bigboys on ig they just ignore all the bs and small guys pretty much.at least here you can have a conversation with the poster,you either answer the silly questions or get called out,or nobody reads your threads because they know ya dont answer questions lol.instagram and facebook groups have forever changed the traffic on all weed forums imo.and without all these legal med and rec states i dont think most of those people would post about their grows in open public sites like that.

Top Bottom