Micro clone plant tissue culture kit

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here’s my first experience with plant tissue culture.
Arrived yesterday, super excited to get started. I will post as I experience the process.
Pretty simple kit.
Appears everything is supplied here for a successful experience.
Micro clone plant tissue culture kit
Micro clone plant tissue culture kit 2
Micro clone plant tissue culture kit 3
Micro clone plant tissue culture kit 4

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Im not gonna lie this is wildly intriguing to me. So how does it work? Micro cloning. I assume its like creating a clone of the plant but really small is that correct?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Nice! My imagination is running wild. What if you can make some micro clones and then mail them? I wonder if thats possible? Think about how awesome it would be if someone perfected it so that you can order an entire companies catalogue in clone form. Like 10 strains all in a little package no bigger than a shoe box. That would be awesome!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
the kit was way overpriced for what you get.
But it’s a start to get your feet wet. Probably $50 of supplies that they charged over $200 for.
You will need a pressure cooker and a clean hood to process your plant material after sanitizing.
I will be using the sand blaster I converted to a clean area for my spore processing.

Ponky

Ponky

Toys for no reason? Maybe. Absolutely must? Shrug?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thisis awesome @1diesel1 .where did you purchase the kit from.
You got my juices flowing...should make this a sticky..👍

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Toys for no reason? Maybe. Absolutely must? Shrug?
Pressure cooker is sufficient,

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
See what happens eh? I’m hoping for the best but the lab coats say cannabis is one of the hardest plants to tissue culture and blame they blame it on basement breeders🤣
If you can get 1 out Of 20 to take I think it’s a win. I know someone who did this before and stopped because the clones were spindly and weak.

Top Bottom