Micro nute for organic cultivation

• Thread starter Flexnerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Are there any good micro nutrients out there for an indoor organic soil grower?

Thsnks for your responses

Homesteader

Homesteader

There are products available but you also can add a few simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry. Are you in need of micros? Often if you are showing a micro defincency, it's due to pH or an excess of another nutrient.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

There are products available but you also can add a few simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry. Are you in need of micros? Often if you are showing a micro defincency, it's due to pH or an excess of another nutrient.
Ill be flowering soon so thats why im seeking advice. How i understand it micros are used mostly in flower. Do i need micros for plants in extended veg? Do motherplants need micros?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah all plants need a constant supply in low concentrations whether in flower or in veg. Certain times use higher amounts but its not something you will control.
Personally if I need a boost before flower it would be with fish hydrolysate or a mix of fish and kelp.

I am sure other places sell it but I am a big fan of Fedco

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I agree 100% with Homesteader. Most of the micronutrients are usually there in organic soil, but they can become unavailable to the plant due to pH.

Organic micronutrient fertilizers for cannabis are out there, but they usually are part of a formula with macronutrients, also.

Top Bottom