Micro Sealed Room, Micro Co2 Generators And Controller Advice

• Thread starter Ikkt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ikkt

Hello,

As I'm new and this is my first thread here I'd like to introduce myself and explain my situation.
I'm in a completely illegal Country, medical user and I get some shity Bedrocan Herb for free on prescription. But it's way less than what I'd need to keep harder meds on as low a dose as possible. So I grow as much as I can, like I did before it was paid for by insurance, and buy the rest illegal.
My space is quite limited so I'll have to try to make the most of it.

I'm planning to build a new Cabinet this year to replace my old crapy 2'x2' tent, it'll be about 100x60x230cm for Flower, 50x60x230 for Mothers, cuttings, short veg and the same again for a technics compartment (or roughly 3.5x2x8 and half of that for the other two compartments). That's all I can fit in my appartement without moving, so I'll have to see what I can get out of it. If there's interest I'll keep you updated when the build begins and proceeds.

Now let's come to my questions, they're rather simple I hope:

First, does anyone know about other sealed rooms that small, any build or grow reports?
I looked around but couldn't find anything. Seems odd to me as such small cabinets should be way easier to seal and control. Even without CO2 Controller, it's only 2grams CO2 to get to atmospheric +1000ppm.
Any ideas what's not scalable, what would be different to a bigger room?

Second question, are there any small CO2 generators? Or diy generators, no matter what size?
A small bottle would last quite a long time but a generator would be even better. And somehow I like the idea to produce my CO2 on site.
Perhaps someone has a Hydrogen and could take a picture of the burner?
I'd like to see if I could just modify it to get the output down to ⅓, ¼ or even less.

And the third, is there a CO2 or complete environment controller that's the benchmark in regard to reliability and performance?
Or is it more personal preference and most Controllers like Titan, Sentinel, Autopilot are on a comparable level?
Are there any, besides Growbase EC pro, that can control EC fans via 1-10V or pwm signal?

That's it for now, let's hear what you think. I'm glad for every input I can get, sealed rooms are really rare and kind of frowned upon over here. Never seen one, never heard of one...

K

Kot

Why you want burner instead of a small bottle?

My CO2 controller is Day Night CO2 Monitor & Controller for Greenhouses - European Model for $249. it is working perfectly so far. The CO2 controller is from amazon for like 40 bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom