Microhizzae

• Thread starter ferallady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

ferallady

I'm not sure I spelled it right, but has anyone used this stuff, it's a fungi that helps plants absorb nutrients.

E

ehole

your damn close, it's mycorrhizae. i use great white and use to use plant success soluble both are manufactured by a company called plant revolution. i love both of those products and would highly recommend either

B

bdawgburner

Great white is the cats meow ehole. I just got some recently and its some good stuff. Its like using scorpion and tarantula from AN. Its $40 for the small container around here. The scorpion and tarantula are like 50 together and you get more weight with the great white. Good stuff. HIGHLY recommend it.

S

shdowlkr

I'm not sure I spelled it right, but has anyone used this stuff, it's a fungi that helps plants absorb nutrients.

Yup, good stuff.. Epsoma recently started adding it to their organic mixes. If you're in the US, epsoma can be found in almost any garden center.

I suggest getting a source of fulvic acid for the mycor as well. it is supposed to help the mycor uptake nutrients and grow faster.

G

gghtides

hey feral there is a web site ricks monster grow mycorrizhal plant mix. but i use humboldt mic mix very beneficial for plant growth

P

poedizzle

I use both plant success and Oregon from roots.. both work great.. i do organic outdoor and it works wonders!!! the plant success is more for transplant but both together work dank.. havent tried the Humboldt nuts bacteria but i think its the same as the roots just more expensive.. peace
~POE~

R

Rocky Top

Yup, as others have said, Great White will rock your grow. My yields went up 20% since I started using Great White. My ladies absolutely love it and I can't imagine growing without it. Just make sure and DON'T use pure tap water. The clorine and chlormines will kill your beasties. I also apply mine with some moleasses. The beasties love the moleasses and it feeds them while they feed your girls. Good luck with your grow.

N

necrobot

Go to Ebay and look up BMO Super Plant Tonic. It has all the myco right in it. The stuff works wonders.

T

TokenZen

Mycorrhizae is great stuff and a must if you want to increase your yields!

T

twigboy

yea necro, the BMO "SPT" is the shit!! I use it on everything my vegi garden is huge. Great stuff and is cheap.

K

kekoa-30

aloha ferallady,i have used it on a out door grow ,got my microhizzae from Rick's monster grow,it's was about $59.00 for like 4-5 table spoon's 1 TB per gallon ,use 1/2 -cup per plant of solution,make sure root's are drenched in solution.Soil rich in organic matter is amust,my result's were massive stalk's, as advertized very healthy plant's yields were awsome,here's the thing that was my biggest exspence for this grow,kind of price'y their are alot of other comp.'s selling their version of the suff much cheaper .not sure if it will work as well as Rick's monster grow formula,exspensive but the end result was awsome!!!!!!!!!Fish emulsion,compost made from alot of rotten mango's (very very good stuff), some steer maure, mason sand from our quary(blue rock)k-mag ,blackcinder's & fox farm bloom, got 2-1/2 lbs from one plant blue berry strain .aloha & godless kekoa-30

K

Kushtard

I have recently read a lot about the soil food web. Use myco. It is almost like a must have if you want a good plant. The myco plant and the non myco plant next to each other barely look like the same species. Myco growth gives you 10,000 times the rootmass literally. Their are endo and ecto mycos to choos from. It is really the plants choice, if the soil is healthy and the fungus is their then the plant will choose what variety it wants. Usually an annual will choose a endo fungi, and the trees like pernennial evergreens choose ecto. I feed the plant both. It is in my lightwarrior I use for seedlings and I add rooters myco for 10 dollars to all my peat and soil after that. Also peace of mind products have fungi and bacteria added in.

Plants either usually favor one or the other. Fungi or bacteri. Annuals like mj prefer bacteria and perenials prefer fungi. But the ratio of plants is almost at 1-1 at fungi and myco or literally .8 or .9 -1. Myco is used by all plants tho no matter what.

The best way to get myco into your plants when trainsplanting. In the place you are going to place your peat puck with clone or even with seed sprinkel some myco granules right under the roots. The goal is to get the plant roots to come into contact with the fungi where they can form their bond.

K

Kushtard

also if they are already in their final home a good idea is to poke some holes a few inchs deep and frop the granules in their and then fill in the holes and water. The plant will produce "exudates" which serve as invites to the bacteria and fungi. All we have to do is make sure the soil has everything the plant might call on. Seriously myco plants have a better life.

G

Gromer

Ive used several myco products all with good sucess.Out of them all ANs Pirhana and Tarantula still the best you can get ,IMO,highest CFU rating on the market.A little pricey but well worth the extra coin.On the other hand Plant Sucess soluble works very well too and I always add it at transplant.

C

croissant

idk redsky but if you go into rona you can get myco in granule form for like 5 bucks for like 500 mg or so just look in the gardening section

stickyicky

stickyicky

I guess I'll throw my two cents in and say "Mycorrhizae" has helped my gardening tremendously.

I buy this stuff from a guy down in New Mexico and it kicks ass! He's the manufacturer and I think I'm getting a good deal? It's called Earth Ambrosia & Earth Nectar. It's available in some shops but, pricey. This stuff also has fulvic/humic acid with-in, which I think is necessary for the myco? Anyhow, do yourself a favor and check this shit out if you have'nt already.

I'm pretty sure you don't want to use H202 w/ this stuff (Kills microrganisms).

This is the stuff I get. $25/gal.

Earth Amrosia  Earth Nectar

Latest posts

Top Bottom