Micron screen size for cannabutter please

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Hi guys.

I'm going to try to make cannabutter. Please can anyone advise on the best micron size I should go for? I don't want to waste much, but it needs to be edible.

Cheers!

Happy growing.

Dan789

Dan789

I know that my Magic Buttermaker has a screen included, not sure the size but very fine material does go through it. Otherwise it would be a search over the web to see what sizes are available (the MB screen is a Purify 190) assuming that’s microns. You could probably use one of the metallic coffee screens also. good luck.

Northernpop

Northernpop

I know that my Magic Buttermaker has a screen included, not sure the size but very fine material does go through it. Otherwise it would be a search over the web to see what sizes are available (the MB screen is a Purify 190) assuming that’s microns. You could probably use one of the metallic coffee screens also. good luck.

Cheers pal. That sounds about right to me. I've just ordered two 200 micron plastic milk Strainers.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think he wants to filter his trimmings with ice water. You don’t filter with cheese cloth until after the cooking process otherwise you risk filtering out your cannabinoids.

I think you’re right but he may have finished his project from October 2019. ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom