Microsoft Manager Becomes Marijuana Mogul, Plans To Import Drugs From Mexico

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I always told anyone who would listen...Once Marijuana became legal and recreational the 'Million Dollar Boys Club' was moving in. This is the first shot of many more to come. Some will fail and some will not. Can you say R.J. Reynolds, Marlboro, et al.?

I really dont have a problem with that..myself.
But They need to grow it in the states...Not in Mexico!!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I really dont have a problem with that..myself.
But They need to grow it in the states...Not in Mexico!!

Why??

Killer bud is grown in Mexico too... and Panama, and Colombia and Brazil.... and Thailand and Afghanistan and Nepal and Burma and Madagascar...

Especially when all you old timers talk about how the best weed was import stuff Ă  la Acapulco gold, Panama Red and Thai sticks...why would we want to limit/ban the importation of some of finest landrace genetics grown well in their natural environment? What about import hash?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
because we can grow them here.

we can make cleaner hash here too.

fractal

fractal

Thrice, here. Fuck this guy and his millions. Cannabis is NOT something for bored mega-rich people to monopolize. This guy pisses me off to no end. Why doesn't he just cruise the world in his yacht and leave something for the rest of us? Fucking asshole. I really do not like the idea of Microsoft + Cannabis. It is the antithesis of what we are all doing and what this movement is about.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love my Hispanic brothers and sisters.

I love them too:) ....I just dont like what slave labor imports have done to this counrty
Would you smoke Mexican weed?.. Not knowing what they sprayed on it?o_O:confused:

Natural

Natural

I wouldn't lose any sleep over this clown..as far as I can assess it's a money grab over his "angel investors" there is no way to import any "marijuana" CANNABIS through international borders. He'll never get clearance...at least not until it's in the Constitution..legally.

persiankid

persiankid

At the risk of being flamed tough for this one... I personally know Jamen Shively and have spent some time with him and the Diego Pellicer group.. It should be noted that at the moment I am POOR AS HELL.... I'm scraping by after the feds closed up my dispensary and knocked my world off it's rails... I met Jamen through a friend at a Washington State Liquor Contol Board public hearing/meeting for I-502.. When I first saw him on the news when 502 passed all I could do was curse him and take Bong tokes I was so pissed off about it... Here are all of us.. in our basements, extra bed rooms, crawl spaces, bunkers, where ever the fuck we can fit some plants without getting caught.... We've created and sustained a 200+ billion dollar industry on our own under strict oppression from every angle... and heeeeeere comes wall street to swoop it right from underneath us right? I still kind of am pissed about 502 too.. bullshit dui laws, no home cultivation, 1 0z max etc.... and if I hadn't met dude and his associates I'd still be pissed right now and would be bashing him with you guys..I told all of this to dudes face too.. I questioned him about entering into a world that he doesn't really belong in..taking jobs from people who have put everything on the line for their passion and little bit of money to get by... He had only one question for me, which was "why do you grow cannabis?" I simply answered, "Because I love big, fat, stinky, sticky nugs" It's really as simple as that for me.. getting paid is a bonus...

Bottom line is.. dude is being made out to be something that he's not... He's not planning on importing weed from Mexico.. he's just buddies with Vincente Fox and thats about it.. I question these connections as much as the next guy... But i've personally seen and heard of others being put on by this guy who are just your average joe gardeners like most of us here at the farm.. He's going grassroots looking for the real deal, looking for home bred strains that are no where else but here.. Hes not retarded.... The west coast has some of the best weed in the world, he'd be an idiot to try and import schwag to a spoiled ass weed market like we have in Seattle, and Colorado.. I'm sure no one will believe me but Jamens a good guy, and the rest of his crew for Diego Pellicer are mostly life time burners...They've kicked out a few douche bags already (namely the first CEO he appointed) at the request of mainly small time "nobody" growers that he's showed support too.. that guy was a tool thank goodness he's gone.. I saw on the photo of the month thread that CaregiverKen posted a picture of that little girl who has had a huge decrease in seizures thanks to cannabis..
We need guys like Jamen to spend their money, and their rich buddies money to do more research to help kids like her.. The feds barely if ever fund proper research of cannabis that could save countless lives or at the very least better their existence!! that's what he plans on doing.. he's already started.. he's more than hot air.. I'm not saying everyone jump on the bandwagon and that there aren't any major pit-falls to our way of life when it goes corporate.. all im saying is that this guy is a better guy than he seems and he's going to do a lot of good for cannabis as medicine and as a recreational plant in this world. One last note... these dudes are chill and open minded and will listen to you if you try and contact them.. go on their website and drop them a note.. be a douche you probably won't get a response but real, solid, concerns in a professional manner and who knows.. maybe you can help shape the corporate game... I'm gonna show him these threads... not really to help him but to show him people are talking and this what they're saying... all of your voices will be heard I promise...

Natural

Natural

Every press release that came out presented his intentions as becoming the first mogul to produce legal commercialized cannabis. Nothing about him showed respect for the Medical Community at all. If he wants our respect he'll have to earn it.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Every press release that came out presented his intentions as becoming the first mogul to produce legal commercialized cannabis. Nothing about him showed respect for the Medical Community at all. If he wants our respect he'll have to earn it.

Well shipping Marijuana over from Mexico won't get it anytime soon.

persiankid

persiankid

I agree.
Well shipping Marijuana over from Mexico won't get it anytime soon.
haha I promise there won't be any brick being shipped from mexico... because med patients, and burners alike would not touch that shit.. he's attempting to be "The Neiman & Marcus of Cannabis" He's only looking for fire.. and I promise he's been seeing it and smoking it... He knows the difference between schwag and fire

Like I said above tho.. I agree.. he still has a lot of proving to do... All I'm saying is from what I have seen and heard first hand... he's taking in a direction that most of us would be cool with... we'll see

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Persiankid, thank you for sharing this.
I love them too:) ....I just dont like what slave labor imports have done to this counrty
Would you smoke Mexican weed?.. Not knowing what they sprayed on it?o_O:confused:
Are you really going to suggest that US growers are any more conscientious about their growing methods?

To answer the question, yes, I'd smoke it. And I'd hire them, too, because they know how to work. And whenever I get the opportunity to help them become citizens of this country, I do that, too, because they're an asset.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Persiankid, thank you for sharing this.

Are you really going to suggest that US growers are any more conscientious about their growing methods?

Yeah, I guess I am suggesting exactly that...lol ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom