Microsoft Manager Becomes Marijuana Mogul, Plans To Import Drugs From Mexico

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

^^^^and membership with a secret handshake naw it can never get that frat feel or too organizey feel ya dig

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Shit wont bee too comical when big GOV takes our Beloved Trees Away..And Get Capital For Our Idea's. ..

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
^^^^and membership with a secret handshake naw it can never get that frat feel or too organizey feel ya dig
Initiation and progression requires eaten hashish....you progress as fast as you are able....becoming a grandmaster involves eating 33 grams of hash in a single sitting and not shitting oneself in the presence of the Grand Gardener in the Sky

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Tell me where he is,buy me a plane ticket and I will personally kick him in the nuttz........ Fuqqin corporate scum always wanna fuqq the american worker in the name of business.
Matter of fact I will post it on youtube to finalize the deal.
No you won't, lol.. because he's obviously in Zetas hands and nobody would hear from you again except those standing around listening to you scream in agony as they pass around a joint laughing at all of us.. Sad the writing is now on the wall.. I bet this is the way Shinners felt when the big distilleries came in, were all going to be tax dodgers, I'm sick to my stomach now..

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Here is my 2 cents, we all need to realize some big boys,, I mean bigger than 6000 plant grow boys, are going to take this eventually. The same as happened with Alcohol and tobacco in history, it's the taxing and selling that is illigal,, I can legally grow Tobacco.. As long as I can grow MMJ for myself or plant me some hemp of my genetics, im good.. Big boys come in we will be using the 14th amendment against them, just like distilling alcohol or growing tobacco. After these connected fucks with senators in their pockets make the last push, Im good because I really only need it for myself and other patients who know my meds. There is also the reputations that will be able to come out into the open.. i'd love that, some people wouldn't and a good reason for us to care about ethics.

They are actually a necessary evil unless we want to keep it like it is,, quazi legal, if so we need to quit pushing, we may get what we hope for.. Seriously, it's a pipe dream that we would be able to do something big pharma cant.

They could actually use the 14th against regulations they must bare and I don't want that..

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

IF this fuck does get past customs which he wont the cartels will off him and everyone he ever knew . Hes royaly fucked either way..

I don't think so, the cartel has the president of Mexico in their pocket what makes us so sure this guy isn't, now perhaps we might see him all beaten up one day with a kid missing or something like that, but I think he will do just fine for them. Lets put it this way, if the guy is alive in a year he's in Zetas pocket lol.. Shall we make bets as to if he lives,, or what month they put him away lol...

I bet he's alive in a year,, maby missing a kid, wife, dad,, some police report and the person winds up not being hurt, just got lost in the countryside. lol

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I love them too:) ....I just dont like what slave labor imports have done to this counrty
Would you smoke Mexican weed?.. Not knowing what they sprayed on it?o_O:confused:
Or what kind of toxic shit is in the ground, you know how much they love heavy metals.. I'll take hydro I make, any day of the week,, of course it's sad that we have a bunch of people among us who don't give a shit what they spray or feed. So I guess the coin could be tossed, I'd rather be smoking Reggie as apposed to the methods I know some use..

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Yeah, I guess I am suggesting exactly that...lol ;)
Oh boy lol.. I didn't see Sea Maidens post about the ethics I commented on previously,, this is what Sea Maiden said; "Seamaiden said: ↑

Persiankid, thank you for sharing this.

Are you really going to suggest that US growers are any more conscientious about their growing methods?"

I have to agree with with sea maiden.. To the defense of some cultivators it's just sheer ignorance the shit they spray on their plants for those with compromised immune systems, cancer, ect, to smoke.. Why??? To quote Pink Floyd, money, money, money.. bigger yealds, somebodys bragging rights,, "don't want to throw away those plants infested with bugs, I'll spray them with bug nuke". The same mentality can be found here on the farm as Mexico by "some" and we need to rain down on or be no different than who we complain about, I'm all for ethical American Jobs..

L

Lindsey H

This does not surprise me and makes me happy. It would be great for marijuana to become part of the main stream.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

How am I just seeing this thread? Utterly disgusting. Lets outsource more US jobs to a country w shit standards when it comes to agriculture and farming. Look at what theyre already doing to our national forests. Now they get to fuck our forests, and flood the market at home and from abroad? Plus the shit thats being trafficed anyway? Disgusting. Leave it to white collar Americans to fuck up a good thing. Stopped reading after a cpl paragraphs.

JethroMoony

JethroMoony

Maybe I'm paranoid ( I am for sure ) but from the research I've been doing I almost feel like cannabis will be just as illegal for the home grower and mom and pop as ever in the future. I'm hoping it doesn't happen but I'm concerned that the only people who will be allowed to grow legally will be ones which can afford expensive taxes, permits, procedures, etc and in order for those permits to be worth all the hassle the government will need to make smaller time non-permitted growing a crime. Similar to hard alcohol, or even beer (can't sell it).

I hope not. My dad knew a guy in the government cannabis testing program back in the 60s or 70s. In order to process the plants for consumption they would harvest early so plant wasn't as sticky (it would gum up the machines otherwise)...

Anyways... Just paranoid ramblings. I'm hoping there will be room for the small guys, boutique high end growers, etc. People who actually care about their plants, the people who consume them, and the sacrifices people have made on this crazy trip.

Microsoft weed... Ugh.

Top Bottom