Midas??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

hey i got a pack of the midas a while ago and have 3 of them in veg now.

im just curious what i should be looking for if im after a AW leaning pheno?

so far two look the same with standard leafs but one of them looks different and has a lot of one bladed leaves, even the big main leaves are one bladed. could this be an albert walker trait? or is it a nevilles wreck thing?

any descriptions on the AW?

also running a facewreck haze and a couple docs just popped. i got the purple haze 2 but lost the pack!!! soo mad, i think my dog ate it, im still looking for it haha

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I don't know anything about Albert Walker but I love ur strain choices.. I still need 2 get me a packs of Doc's OG.. I really want 2 see these Rare Dankness strains in action.. Good luck finding the AW pheno..

Stellablue

Stellablue

Here is a description of Albert Walker I found: "The Albert Walker mother plant is well know in the PNW of the US. It has garnered an immense following and support from those lucky enough to have access to it. She possesses one of the most sublime indescribably intoxicating aromas of any cannabis plant we have encountered. I can attempt to describe it, but words will never do it justice. Limonene and alpha pinene terpenes are present and a hint at a bouquet of citrus, skunk, lemon, christmas wreath, dankness, and did I say SKUNKY!"

I understand this doesn't help with traits only displayed during vegetative growth, but it's a start.

Amber

Amber

I too have some Midas seeds would love see what you get out of those.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I know its like several older strains was brought around on gd tour. Super good reviews on this one. I believe its fat albert x skywalker dont quote me on that. Really unsure of the fat albert strain wonder if thats where the complexity comes from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom