Midleaf turning dark/brown

• Thread starter Dirrtybirdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dirrtybirdy

Hey everyone,

I'm having a little trouble it's a few plants. The middle of the leaf is turning a dark color. I noticed this yesterday and today it's turning light brown. Stats listed here

Mega crop @1.5ec
Sweet candy @.1ec
Bud explosion @.1ec
Temp 75 degrees
RH 55%
Grown in rockwool
PH @6.0

Thanks for your help!
Midleaf turning darkbrown
Midleaf turning darkbrown 2
Midleaf turning darkbrown 3
Midleaf turning darkbrown 4

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Looks like we have some nute locks. Deficient in some and others no. Ph is a big one for this guy. Light nutes after you flush

D

Dirrtybirdy

Looks like we have some nute locks. Deficient in some and others no. Ph is a big one for this guy. Light nutes after you flush
I'll give it a flush in a couple days after I raise the ph.

Depending on the strain the PH can be 5.5 to 6.5. I would adjust your PH higher to 6.3 to 6.5 then go down from that. You know 6.0 isn't working but I can't say to drop it lower say to 5.8 , I always start low and raise.. wait for other replies........
it's blue dream. I've been in the range of 5.8 and 6.2. Never had a problem until I flipped to flower. But since flower I've been at 6.0. Next feeding I'll try 6.2-6.3 and see where it goes.

D

Dirrtybirdy

I did a flush play night, but a day after the first pictures were taken the dark brown leaves turned to this. Hopefully the flush stopped the progress of this problem.

Anyone know what this could be?

20190923 194710
20190922 204502
20190922 204506

Latest posts

Top Bottom