Mighty Wash....home Made Version

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

found this while on youtube, for all the ppl who hate to spend big bucks on bottled products, here is how you can make your own "mighty wash" use for treating mites from what i hear(never used it)...not too familiar with this product but i think its similar to green planets frequency altered waters...anyways, heres a nice detailed vid on how to make your own! :D enjoy

"This is how to make a simple safe nontoxic solution to kill spider mites, cost pennies per gallon works really well, and is REAL EO water not that fake crap people pay 40 bucks a gallon for"

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

no problem, figured wiht only 3000 views, not many ppl seen it yet, so it needed to get shared....i often spend time on youtube and come accross new vids, i watch a lot of farming and gardening channels on there, along with weed growing too lol...but mostly look into gardening and greenhouse production vids..so i come across alot of cool stuff, when i see something that has not been shared much, or the general ppl might not know about, i share....

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

This sounds interesting, ive tried the store bought frequency water and it worked well but it was far from water theres some oils in there for sure. So I thought it would be a killer product if it was cleaner and actually a water.

So a couple things im wondering about this tech is, could you use something more beneficial to the plant besides table salt? Like maybe fulvic acid which is a electrolyte or maybe some raw nutrient salts? Also is there a specific PPM were aiming for?

Im also curious whats the ingredient in the Magic Bubbles sufficant he recommends, and could something more beneficial to our plants be used, like maybe coco wet or organic wet betty or some humic or if the object is to get the water to stick on the leaves for as long as possible maybe add a tiny bit of molasses or other cleaner sugar, also applying during lights out with no fans im sure would help for that.

One other thing ive heard about frequency water is not to set the container on a concrete floor or it could drain the electric charge from the water.

Would love to hear from people with real world experience with the home made version or in site to the tech behind it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
as far as the surfactant you could use ivory soap - dawn has degreasers but ivory is just pure soap - as a kid my grandpa used it on his vegetable garden to repel bugs

you only need a few drops

Last edited:
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I've seen this video about a year ago. i was wondering if it worked. there wasnt a lot of comments at the time when i saw it. and i still dont know anyone that has tried it. i'd be scared to touch the water. lol. but i mean shit if it works. it works. SO WHO"S BRAVE ENOUGH TO TRY THIS!?

also. anyone try the quantum apocalypse? been eyeing that too.

Last edited:
Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

thnx for posting.

Still have yet to try the Frequency Altered Water....

lino

lino

NICE! Electrolytes, makes me ponder some studies regarding charged coconut water . I swear that I smell Pyrethrum in mighty wash also. All I know is the stuff works. Scope your plants after mighty wash .. the shit will cut the mites and injure em. Wonder what happens to PH after the charge.? Any high amount of high acid could cause a positive ion charge , i guess that the point but Ive seen mighty wash not bother plants when applied to soil in small quantities,...

I'll have to try this one..... thanks for posting that video.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

Mighty Wash isn't allowed because it's an unregulated pesticide. The bottle and label make pesticide claims but it wasn't registered through EPA so against the law. Many pyrethrum products are approved from cannabis in CO.

tommy2snips

tommy2snips

Interesting. So it mentions a lower PH, Oxygenation and a Surfactant.
Anyone tried simply dropping the ph(to what?)...some H2O2...and some yucca or other surfactant? Might try this on a test plant on some mites on flowers in wk5...

I completely wiped out Powdery Mildew yrs ago with nothing but a strong H2O2 mix. I mean, this room was BAD...for almost a yr. 100% eliminated in 2-3wks of every-other-day sprays...~35ml/ltr of 35% if I recall correctly. I don't recall if I ever sprayed that on flowers tho...but on foliage/stems, no problem

Latest posts

Top Bottom