Mikado Geneology

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

One growing right now Jan 2019...for some may remember me with @flyjstable earlier in this forum...i have another in diaries currently, but I may make a seed batch soon...this is f2 I did from the original Mikado seed done in 2006...this one in particular seem to mute with multi nodes on one section...normally miks flower fairly early, but this one took more than two weeks, but finally indicated...these girls usually sparkle like diamonds with two main phenos...short/raspberry more shorty indica and tall kinda lanky sativa flat but somewhat glue like smell...some of the raspberry pheno are 1 raspberry, then the raspberry and vanilla ice cream which the one you are looking for...of the two sets I inbreed were 1 raspberry short f x tall male, and tall female x short male...the fist was my baby that TSA took from me in Colorado, I left about 36 seedlings when I left, so don't know if they did anything with them, many cultivating kushes, but she is a very thirsty girl but keep N kind of low but lots of K and call/mg and organics, earlier ones were deep purple and bright green flowers...peeps love it here in DC...ive given as many seeds but now need to doa seeding...mold resistant...cw
View attachment 854433 View attachment 854434 View attachment 854435
Second pic down.........when ur polenating for example.....if unwanted to try to get the sugar leaves more encrusted with trichs would u stater to try to get this varietal to slowly adapt to taking on more and more uv? How do they breed for bringing on more adaptability to handle large amounts of uv exposure.....the reason I bring this up was dad always used to call trichs cannabis suntan lotion and that the plant makes the trichs to protect itself from uv rays......more uv mean more trich abundance? Cause I def wanna try this specicific cultivar line ........not necc on the lots of trichs trip ...just wanted to use it for an example ...I hope I don't sound like an idiot

chillywilly

chillywilly

With or without trichomes this strain produces without question very soft raspberry if you get it but have very few seeds from me... Originator other than my friend hazeman...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Happy to see this thread still going!! Its getting me motivated to start some mikado beans I made a few years ago. Years ago I made a cross of an old sensi big bud(very skunky frosty pheno I found) x Great White Shark. I then hit a bunch of females with pollen from that cross. I have about 20 beans of mikado(raspberry) x BBXGWS. might be time to pop some.
Please keep the original s...ibl them like I am...
cw

Jimmy chonga

Jimmy chonga

Yeah I'm growing out some mikado x mikado/sourbubble from alternative seed company. Haven't found that pheno yet. Wish I had pics of it. Was growing it from seed 2004-07. My fave indica smoke. Single-triple blade leaves. I flowered out a mother once. No lie got a cola the size of a keyboard lol. Wish I still had those pics and that pheno. Federation and next gen had some great strains

chillywilly

chillywilly

Here are the latest photos, sorry my phone sucks,about 45 days give or take...
IMG 20190217 140814142
IMG 20190217 140814142
IMG 20190217 141321417

IMG 20190217 141436450
IMG 20190217 141457103
IMG 20190217 140911570
IMG 20190210 121304652 HDR
IMG 20190217 141445094
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Going till during this week, in rinse mode with Humboldt s killer tea, blue gold floral, an last wash Nitron A-35...the grow started first of Dec for two weeks then flower initiated over two weeks before indicating sex...now it's 17th and getting a nice mild fruity smell with background notes of raspberry, no cream yet but sweet and stealthy like a plug in fresher...nutes used at start was gardeners supply phc(plant health care) seedling start a 6-12-6 and Nitron A-35 (soil catalyst/enzyme), Dr. Emoto electron activated water, liquid silica...in flowering
RAW dry bloom 3-12-12, budswell, Eden carbs...then for Cal/mag Sonne's #2 food grade Montmorillinite called calphonite...later towards the grow and during Tech Flora kelp 1-1-16 and Wachters' multi seaweed(laminarias mainly but no kelp in it) Sea Spraa...water used was filtred water with magnesium prills soaking in it...also a small UV bulb...
This strain is very popular in small circles who knows this lady in DC...
Peace
cw

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

Whats up Mikado fans. Its about time for a bump of this thread. A few months ago I was given a couple beans that came outta one of my Mikado buds about 5 years ago. Ofcourse I had to pop em. Got 1 to pop. I had a snow lotus leaning gogi og that used to throw a couple nanners back then and from the smells on this one im guessing thats what hit it. Much taller structure than mikado but has a grapefruit berry smell. Was hoping the bean came out of one of my raspberry phenos but thinking it was a grapefruit pheno. Anyway I'm glad to be messing with the mikado again and here's a couple pics of her at day 29.
20200905 131802
20200905 131841

Jimmy chonga

Jimmy chonga

Cool man. Glad there are still a few people out there obsessed with Mikado. I can't forget that raspberry taste and smell that grew big and finished in 45 days would love to get my hands on some pure Mikado beans

Jimmy chonga

Jimmy chonga

Whats up Mikado fans. Its about time for a bump of this thread. A few months ago I was given a couple beans that came outta one of my Mikado buds about 5 years ago. Ofcourse I had to pop em. Got 1 to pop. I had a snow lotus leaning gogi og that used to throw a couple nanners back then and from the smells on this one im guessing thats what hit it. Much taller structure than mikado but has a grapefruit berry smell. Was hoping the bean came out of one of my raspberry phenos but thinking it was a grapefruit pheno. Anyway I'm glad to be messing with the mikado again and here's a couple pics of her at day 29.View attachment 1026199View attachment 1026198
Also I talked to a next-generation guy about a year ago who said they still have the Mikado genetics. They are just holding on to them

Latest posts

Top Bottom