Mike Jones

• Thread starter TortureKill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Big Meech

This hybrid was created by introducing Schmoe's Casey Jones, and a very special stud of Heath Robinson's Black Rose F6.
We like what we've seen so far, and we plan to go on selecting until we've locked in our favorite traits.

(These pictures have been taken from one of our test grows, and we plan to add pictures from several different grows)

Big Meech
Schmoe's Casey Jones x Heath Robinson's Black Rose F6

MJ50-1.jpg

MJ50-2.jpg

MJ50-3.jpg

MJ50-4.jpg

T

Tron

Funny story... A few years ago after a concert in a random city, my friend Mike Jones was outta control, but sill amazingly in control as only Mike Jones can somehow be... Anyway, 4:00 in the morning at the hotel, Mike Jones is jumping from the desk to the bed, doing his signature move called the "total impact", while screaming "I'm Mike Jones Bitch", at the top of his lungs repeatedly! Now I don't listen to rap music, but there is a song about Mike Jones, hence the I'm Mike Jones Bitch! This went on for about 20 minutes before the dreaded knock... We open the door to a 350 lb black lady screaming, "I don't know who the hell Mike Jones is, but he better shut the fuck up"!!! Which for some reason, made us all die in hysterics... Followed by, "how in the hell can you motherfuckers even see in here"??? I suppose the tubes where outta control as well...

I wanna run this strain just for the sheer happiness the name brings to mind... Mikey, where ever you are brother, one love motherfucker!!!

Tron

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those are some cool looking buds. They have that purple hue too.

Now who in the heck is Mike Jones?

MARTA

MARTA

Those colas look like they can be used as weapons. :fighting0040:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hilarious Story Tron, thanks for sharing bro. HAHA
This strain started out as Mike Jones, but we've recently renamed the line BIG MEECH. For whatever reason, I titled the Thread 'mike jones'. Call it what you want, this shit is DANK :)
This strain will go 65 - 70 days. We will post more pics as they come available. BTW, other than being the creator for this strain, and I cant take credit for these beautiful pics as they come from one of our test growers.

Enjoy:evilgrin0040:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking plant. i tried to put up a video some reason it just aint working

TortureKill

TortureKill

Big Meech - 57 Days

More shots of Big Meech at 57 Days, Enjoy :)

BM1.jpg

BM5.jpg

BM3.jpg

BM2.jpg

V

vancerz

definitely killing it with the big meech, sick looking strain torturekill definatly one of those strains people would like to see more of, and big ups to the grower.

420king-MASSES

dam looks like my boy torch is busy working on some ill ass strains man i love your eye for gems

winta

winta

that looks like BIG MEECH.....larry hoover! very nice bro! im bout to send u a pm ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTAlbL72W8[/YOUTUBE]

Illmind

Illmind

big meech? i take it u are aware that is an actual person who is gonna be rotting in the can for the rest of existence? jus checkin seems a bit weird imo. nonetheless dank!

Latest posts

Top Bottom