Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Howdy folks how’s it goin maybe I should post more 😁 big day 20 defol today completed about 2 hours ago and damn are they happy 👍👍👍

Whatchyall think 🙃
Super clean there brotha! Forgive me if u posted but when do you put up each trellis?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Super clean there brotha! Forgive me if u posted but when do you put up each trellis?
I put up the first trellis pretty early on, after I top the first time I let the new top nodes grow about 8” then put the first net up, then keep tucking everything under, nothing weaved, it all stays under, anything that comes up, gets topped then once they grow enough to hit the next line they get tucked, I go till I have about 85% of the first net filled then tuck everything under, and flip the lights

I actually have a time lapse of the first week after flip of her stretching for the 2nd net, just gotta get the card outta the camera and edit it a bit Kinda a crappy time lapse the tent wall kept vibrating the camera but still useable to wan light/ leaf patterns

But why not some more pics, not often I get time in the flower tent with work / light schedule

First set of light readings are of LED setting 2nd set are of Red/blue setting on photone app at top height, @PhlizonGrowLight FD6500 at 50% power at 26” and the girls are loving it gotta say 2x of these in the 4x8 would make for a SICK grow 😁

Edit: I make the tables on page 8 and install the table over the plant on page 9 for picture references

I’ll have to do some pre defol/mid defol/after defol pics off the camera tomorrow if I can time it right to see how the leaves heights changed during the process over just hours , cool shit

These pictures are also approximately 2-3 hours after their watering

IMG 5431
IMG 5432
IMG 5433
IMG 5434
IMG 5435
IMG 5436
IMG 5437
IMG 5438
IMG 5439
IMG 5444
IMG 5445
IMG 5447
IMG 5448
IMG 5449
IMG 5450
IMG 5451
IMG 5452
IMG 5453
Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hell to the yeah!!! Killing it Mike, I love the updates. 10/10 🤩
I say it’s the music I play it near 24/7 they love the country air and country music, Sometimes they get heavy metal, rap, techno, whatever I wanna listen to when I walk through the tent room haha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thank you haha, I credit it to good genetics, gotta start there, if you start with strong genetics everything else tends to fall in place, healthy plants, big roots, big fruits 🙃
I feel ya there, I think after this grow I’m going check out tengu, he has some snazzy shit. Any suggestions welcome. I want to do a reg run.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I feel ya there, I think after this grow I’m going check out tengu, he has some snazzy shit. Any suggestions welcome. I want to do a reg run.
You’ll have to check out trusts list, I’ve been into the fem list

All fire crosses!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well that ends week 3 of flower for Frostette looks like stretch is over she did well filling the net not bad for a learning run 😁 kksc is looking great, both starting to get some frost and starting to show their structure 😁

IMG 5515
IMG 5518
IMG 5519
IMG 5521
IMG 5522
IMG 5526
IMG 5528
IMG 5529
IMG 5530
IMG 5531
IMG 5532
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well that ends week 3 of flower for Frostette looks like stretch is over she did well filling the net not bad for a learning run 😁 kksc is looking great, both starting to get some frost and starting to show their structure 😁
Beautiful homie, the layered scrog is cool as hell. It makes so much sense. Ima be sticking around for the payoff. Nice design man.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thank you! It’s working out awesome hopefully all is well through harvest I believe yesterday ended week 3 so we’re looking around 6-7 weeks left ish

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you! It’s working out awesome hopefully all is well through harvest I believe yesterday ended week 3 so we’re looking around 6-7 weeks left ish
hell yeah man, snowballs check! Plants looking hearty too homie.

Top Bottom