• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
PRO gro bro.
Lol thank you, I’ve been wanting to add the vegetable plants in for awhile, and they seem to love the same conditions. In about 4 days I’ll be setting the other tent back up, I may use the 4x4 tent as a flower tent for the time being. The photoperiod for peppers and tomatoes etc is about 4 hours of darkness so they will put out peppers etc in a 18/6 cycle, so in theory my veg tent needs to be the bigger tent, plus I only really plan to run 2-3 plants at a time in various growth stages in the long run

Plus I’ll have more even light coverage in the 4x4 with the FD6500, since the FC-E8000 is altered in the 4x8 it will flower the full 4x8 though, my last grow showed that lol, just not as effectively as it would with 2 lights obviously

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
looks like 8am this morning was no cheaper 😂😂

So I’ll be continuing the FF neuts for the soil run for now got some more to use up, but for the Frostette that will be ran in peat she will be getting fed this 😁 thanks to @Shaded_One current grow making it look easy 😁🫡

They will be a month apart but still a side by side comparison (photo wise 😂)

First post of this topic has been updated with some grow resources, charts etc, let know if you have additional helpful charts!
I’ve been really thinking of switching to Gaia Green. My only issue is I finally found the sweet spot with my setup and worried about screwing it up, but you can’t deny the results when done right

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Lol thank you, I’ve been wanting to add the vegetable plants in for awhile, and they seem to love the same conditions. In about 4 days I’ll be setting the other tent back up, I may use the 4x4 tent as a flower tent for the time being. The photoperiod for peppers and tomatoes etc is about 4 hours of darkness so they will put out peppers etc in a 18/6 cycle, so in theory my veg tent needs to be the bigger tent, plus I only really plan to run 2-3 plants at a time in various growth stages in the long run

Plus I’ll have more even light coverage in the 4x4 with the FD6500, since the FC-E8000 is altered in the 4x8 it will flower the full 4x8 though, my last grow showed that lol, just not as effectively as it would with 2 lights obviously
I grew Ghost peppers and Green / Red peppers indoors last year and after I vegged them for a month they started giving me small peppers I moved them into my flower room and they continued on 12/12 for months while I flipped my pot plants.

I moved the ghost pepper outside it was taking up too much space but I kept the Green /Red pepper in until about Christmas. It would have kept putting out peppers but I ignored her and killed her off when I shut off my 1000w hps she was growing under..

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I grew Ghost peppers and Green / Red peppers indoors last year and after I vegged them for a month they started giving me small peppers I moved them into my flower room and they continued on 12/12 for months while I flipped my pot plants.

I moved the ghost pepper outside it was taking up too much space but I kept the Green /Red pepper in until about Christmas. It would have kept putting out peppers but I ignored her and killed her off when I shut off my 1000w hps she was growing under..
I’ll be back to it soon as well. At the rate sh!ts going down it will be chickens & goats/sheep next. It will be cheaper! 😝

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’ll be back to it soon as well. At the rate sh!ts going down it will be chickens & goats/sheep next. It will be cheaper! 😝
We’re planning a chicken coop hopefully this year, but there’s some home egg Sellers around me that are selling for $2-3 a dozen but still expensive, wife’s cousin owns a 200 goat farm sells the unpasteurized milk, the meat, and they make cheese and fudge etc with it too

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

They should get plenty of light in the veg tent hopefully, it’s got the FC-E8000 in there I’m planning to let them ride it out lol, hopefully it’s enough but… trial period 😁

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’ve been really thinking of switching to Gaia Green. My only issue is I finally found the sweet spot with my setup and worried about screwing it up, but you can’t deny the results when done right
I finally went for it lol, I’m always seeing great grows with it so it’ll be ran in the peat, gunna take some time to get used to it I’d imagine lol

sambapati

sambapati

We’re planning a chicken coop hopefully this year, but there’s some home egg Sellers around me that are selling for $2-3 a dozen but still expensive, wife’s cousin owns a 200 goat farm sells the unpasteurized milk, the meat, and they make cheese and fudge etc with it too
Please send me some G.O.A.T. fudge unless Tom Brady scarfed it all.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Beautiful root structure!! Nice and healthy! 👍
Please send me some G.O.A.T. fudge unless Tom Brady scarfed it all.
Thanks haha, just some really nice growing girls, hope to flip them early fairly early, give them another 3 weeks and another quick up pot to a 3 gallon another week to root out a hit and flip, at least that’s the plan lol

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thanks haha, just some really nice growing girls, hope to flip them early fairly early, give them another 3 weeks and another quick up pot to a 3 gallon another week to root out a hit and flip, at least that’s the plan lol
Solid plan for sure man, looking killer!! No doubt you’re going to love it 😊

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Solid plan for sure man, looking killer!! No doubt you’re going to love it 😊
It’s a good start! Once I get going with the peat grow and Gaia green I’ll see how I like that, hoping to have a much simpler time than liquid neuts, it’ll be nice to just walk in and water and check them out with the extra time lol. Not looking for monsters, just looking for quality. Looking at a few other strains on @Trustfall list to start after the next Frostette in peat

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The girls seemed to enjoy the transplant! Gave them about a 1/8 diluted watering of FF Grow after the transplant and turned the lights down from 50% to about 45% for the next day or so to let them stretch out their feet a bit

Frostette was topped a few days ago, just starting to see some new growth some out
Little close up below

Picked up a few booklets to grab some info from to post at the beginning of this topic

CBBAB0E8 6510 4407 9B7F 00D51A4DE272
32729C40 9FDB 41E1 A65B 1D5E33803881
418FCD5C BCCF 4BE8 97CA 9458CFAD0F2B
0CC1389D E11E 4EC1 8D09 2F4F1C38404E
41FA67F2 68B5 4554 84B4 A0B215188186
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The girls seemed to enjoy the transplant! Gave them about a 1/8 diluted watering of FF Grow after the transplant and turned the lights down from 50% to about 45% for the next day or so to let them stretch out their feet a bit

Frostette was topped a few days ago, just starting to see some new growth some out
Little close up below

Picked up a few booklets to grab some info from to post at the beginning of this topic
Is that lettuce 🥬 in there with the plants?😅

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Is that lettuce 🥬 in there with the plants?😅
Absolutely, along with 2 pepper plants and 2 tomato plants 😁 other tent (4x4) can be set up tomorrow or the next day with the phlizon FD6500 since my carpets got installed earlier today

Frostette had a excellent root ball for 2 weeks in FF strawberry fields, heavy myco dusting on the roots for transplant, and Frostette #2 will start in FF lucky dog peat using @Shaded_One method with Gaia green after the tent is set up 😁

All the veggies started from seed in the tent, all the garden veggies will be started soon as well, making the list as we speak lol

Don’t mind the spelling mistakes I’ve been at work for 7 hours already , just another 5 to go lol

C17B1ACB CBC0 4CAD AF94 F7FEA787D76F
64FAE379 2D3B 432D 95DE 8C7CDB08C10D
2511F491 E486 4640 8A49 C75846EC8D0C
607DB6B6 670F 411A BF0E E3B716DDDDBC
98C482D8 6B60 4BE9 8C8C B1462FACC67E
Top Bottom