Mikedin’s grow journal 2, let’s go!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yeah @steamroller that grape diamonds is looking good, I think that will strain 2, and don’t worry about her Chemdog nothing saying I have to use them on this run 😏

I know I like huge plants but… I wonder how 4 grape diamonds would do in a 4x4 scrog with short veg time while the 4x8 is down for the carpets to get installed before I can set back up. I can find temporary room for the 4x4 to keep going during that time but I’ll have to move the tent so I gotta try to time the planting to where they will be still not scrogged until
the carpets are done

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Just got to work and a coworker said hey come here, he handed me these 😁👍👍

Homegrown cannabis co.

4x Runts Fem Auto
And 2x Strawberry Cough fem. (Photo)

His dad has a run of the runtz autos going now and there looking like pretty damn big autos, the strawberry cough where freebies he kept 2 and gave me 2, I’ll be returning the favor with the Grape Diamonds R2, cookies kush, and Chemdog seeds

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Doing some plant and tent maintenance today all around lol, today was spray down day with peroxide and water got some nice shots of the girls though! Once everyone was sprayed down and dripped off onto the floor went around and cleaned up then re sprayed down with peroxide and water again really good and wiped the whole floor down lol, wiped off some fans etc, this tent and the other tent will both be getting a thorough cleaning after the current runs, clones are being given away, gunna start from complete fresh full scrog setups in both tents, I think I want to make some frames for the scrog nets as well, we will also need to move the tents for the carpets to be installed so I’ll need everything down anyways so I figured why not move both tents to the bedroom side by side, and I have an open ceiling in that bedroom I can put 2 exhaust vents in the ceiling in the room next to me one from each tent to use the heat to heat that back living room, then I’ll always be pulling new air into the tent and exhausting to a separate room, and still have the ability to dump the heat into the tent room as well in the winter to sustain heat, next winter b plant to run the tents flipped opposite so as soon as one shuts off the other turns on, keeping the temps consistent all the time in the room

But on with the pics! … and videos lol

Couple lights off pics and a video with just a lantern on while the foliar spray was drying

One top cola pic from each plant

Last pic is a single leaf I found on the tall plant in the back right corner any ideas on what she’s looking for?

Videos are loud forgot I turned the radio up while I was in there, sorry country music haters haha, not to mention 6 fans and an exhaust at 100% lol, and yes the girls get to listen to music all day every day 😎

C360DB57 48DF 47A7 93C4 2470FA5FC491
EE7688AB 0F39 45D5 BF64 C7C33575F7CD
4066F9DD DD24 4DFF A6FB 0023362A8609
6D773E82 F796 45FB ACEC 047E451A74EF
4484B465 E648 4CB0 BE67 C8010F3D8A70
46F80216 2951 4AD0 A29D 9644BCA67848
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ahh it’s a 3 day process but just finished baking the fresh sourdough bread 😁

Went out and smoked while it was baking of course lol

Also weighed my starter and water and four and salt 😂

100g starter 500g flour 375g water and 11g salt

Boom loaf of sourdough 2-3 days later lol

90930987 C472 41D9 95AD 2722A10BB34B
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Doing some plant and tent maintenance today all around lol, today was spray down day with peroxide and water got some nice shots of the girls though! Once everyone was sprayed down and dripped off onto the floor went around and cleaned up then re sprayed down with peroxide and water again really good and wiped the whole floor down lol, wiped off some fans etc, this tent and the other tent will both be getting a thorough cleaning after the current runs, clones are being given away, gunna start from complete fresh full scrog setups in both tents, I think I want to make some frames for the scrog nets as well, we will also need to move the tents for the carpets to be installed so I’ll need everything down anyways so I figured why not move both tents to the bedroom side by side, and I have an open ceiling in that bedroom I can put 2 exhaust vents in the ceiling in the room next to me one from each tent to use the heat to heat that back living room, then I’ll always be pulling new air into the tent and exhausting to a separate room, and still have the ability to dump the heat into the tent room as well in the winter to sustain heat, next winter b plant to run the tents flipped opposite so as soon as one shuts off the other turns on, keeping the temps consistent all the time in the room

But on with the pics! … and videos lol

Couple lights off pics and a video with just a lantern on while the foliar spray was drying

One top cola pic from each plant

Last pic is a single leaf I found on the tall plant in the back right corner any ideas on what she’s looking for?

Videos are loud forgot I turned the radio up while I was in there, sorry country music haters haha, not to mention 6 fans and an exhaust at 100% lol, and yes the girls get to listen to music all day every day 😎
Wow they look great Mike. Wish I knew about the 1 leaf as that has happened to all my grows. What week are you in flower?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@PerfecTrader
Girls looking happy first night after the flip! And the heavy defol I was wondering if they’d be sad this morning but… not a chance they wanna grow big ass buds!

Also not sure what my plan is with my extra plant she’s in the clone room under some really weak lights lol but she seems happy this morning but those lights are 24/0 lol

Also have some tomatoes, pepper and lettuce seeds planted and I plant to keep one of each in this tent to eat from, going to add a 2nd level to the tent I think so I can grow vegetables on shelves year round

Also with the defol yesterday was a heavy lolipopping, pulled out any chutes that would be right up against its neighbor bud site, I’m aiming for basically all top colas anything that’s hidden underneath will probably be removed I want to reduce foliage touching as much as possible to reduce risk of PM as much as possible, it’ll also allow me to clearly see more into the leaves as they aren’t overlapping like crazy

Dec 26th was flip date had to check lol

So about 3.5 weeks into flower

steamroller

steamroller

I would add epsom salt.
Should/could be added at 1 tablespoon per gallin with every feeding from my understanding.
With the obvious reduction before finish.
A quick foliar of the epsom mixed properly will tell you quickest if correct.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I would add epsom salt.
Should/could be added at 1 tablespoon per gallin with every feeding from my understanding.
With the obvious reduction before finish.
A quick foliar of the epsom mixed properly will tell you quickest if correct.
I have been using 3/4 tbsp gal for the past 2 weeks, same was fed today, also used micro in addition to the bloom witch has mag and calcium in it as well, and 1/2 strength flower fuel

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@steamroller here’s everything I’m using for neuts atm

Ahh damn took the Spanish side of the micro haha mm pretty explanatory I think lol

Added extra pic lol

87405E9B 4D4C 416C B90B 817C3A10D90B
743C5CC5 A474 46D4 9786 89D029B2D228
7074EF69 A03D 4A6F 9693 81F2A4B6A3F5
5B1DA6A9 F793 4B18 8EAD D21DF27D4CBF
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Whew just enough time after work to see them before the lights go off lol, they’ll have to get a late watering tomorrow about 2 hours before lights out, it’s the only time I’ll be home at the same time the lights are on it’ll be the same for the next 3 days so either way… the girls gotta drink lol, will just be a plain watering tomorrow anyways so I’ll be able to collect the runoff pans and they should still have about her hour of light or so, I’ll keep the dehu at 35% for the night and turn it back up to 40% in the morning

Anywho without further ado here’s the girls for you!

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
A few pics cus… I got home from work and I’m off tomorrow had a nice bowl and beer and checked out the girls lol

The biggest clone looks like what looks like she needs some cal or mag, I’ll up their epsom salt to 1 tbs / gal tomorrow, gotta stop at the tire tomorrow I’ll what else they have around I have all day to water so we’ll see if I can find anything first,

Any other suggestions?

A5464D91 A877 441A BAC0 112DE3D3502E
41B067E4 58CB 47D7 BCDD 4A4CB6C1C3FB
92C3FB1E 391B 4F94 BA9E E17851431A54
4F4068CB 9DF5 4E78 8226 65EBCBF4500E
6F867C41 C537 429A 97A4 828688CEAC24
741817D0 8CB7 4CD5 ADED 6FEF94D6FC28
sambapati

sambapati

On the ceiling? Yes those are WI-FI smoke detectors that alert directly to your phone (as well as audible) cheap as hell on Amazon, then I have a normal CO/Smoke detector outside the tent in the lung room, then one outside the lung room

Inside the app this is what it looks like
1 oz. of prevention better than 1 lb. of cure

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
1 oz. of prevention better than 1 lb. of cure
Damn right!

And here they are! Thank you so much @Trustfall for the FROSTETTE I got to name! Now I can’t wait to grow some out! When I get to these after the current run it’ll be a new thread once my carpets in the house are finished and the tents are set back up on their permanent spots! Damn am I ever excited!

2481ED3E 39A2 460E A105 5C623432F548
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I love so many of us are growing out TF line of 🔥
I was just looking at your grow log of this strain haha awesome stuff! I plan to use her most likely secluded in the 4x4 scrogged single plant just like I was planning but now it’s even better genetics!

2nd will be a KK Strawberry cough I was just gifted seeds of from a friend

3rd is a guess now, ethos Grape Diamonds R2, Barney’s Farm Cookies Kush again, or a SSC Chemdog, not too worried about room, I’m throwing a few runtz autos outside this spring while the tents are down for the basement work then back at it as soon as everything is set up correctly tent wise I have some plans 🙃

I’ll probably skip the cookies kush I just gave my brother in law 8 clones from my current plant so he’ll be running those this spring so I can trade for more if I run out haha,

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
And some pics from watering today plus they got their water/peroxide spray down and a good once over, removed some lower buds and may have grabbed a quick bottom monstercrop clone off the suspected Cinderella 99 for my brother in law, we’ll see lol

Then wife asked for some homemade meatballs, got out some of the homemade sauce from last fall made up some fresh meatballs lol
AB2AE7FA 40D5 4B8B 82F1 032F59F5B07A

7D8CB02F CCD9 43AF AAF6 F54BF040C40B
23549A56 15F7 4DA7 A717 687558F92671

Top Bottom