Mikedin’s solo plant 4x4 tent

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I wanted to take my Australian Shepherd to the groomer for a shape up and wash, it was 300 dollars. He never made it to the groomer. lmao fk NYS.
Yep for sure haha idk why but when I got goldendoodles nobody had them 13 years ago. Now everyone has one haha and if I wanted an actual cut yeah 250-300 lol, just a shave is $75 lol

But it takes me an hour a dog start to finish including nails and bath every 4 months a bath whenever we feel they need one lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Got a quick video while her runoff was draining out this morning before I left for work

I did add a little nitrogen back into her feeding schedule she’s a little too yellow at 7 weeks for me

But she’s defenitly fattening up, and she had a nice pungent smell when I opened up the tent this morning lol I did check trichs a few days ago maybe 5% cloudy she has time to go still

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Jack the beanstalk over here!! Great stuff man 🤩
Crazy she’s 3 days from starting week 8 she first hit the dirt on I believe 8/21/22 flipped to 12/12 on 12/3/23 hope she fattens up more. I know I’m babying her she was never expected to go this long originally being an auto. I’m sure she’s been root bound since before flower just didn’t have the time to up pot her worked too much was barely getting time to water them. but I should check trichs again don’t wanna be still feedin her if shes turning amber lol, maybe tomorrow I’ll check again. I’ll be happy with any amount I get off her she was fun to grow hung around a tent that had 2 plants with PM and recovered. Not to mention spending months in multiple different tents, lights, environments haha She’s a survivor haha.

Edit… damn hair on the bud 😂 too tired to get back up out of bed lol

934F339E 42CF 4E75 854B 511DD7BF46AE
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well trich shots are a little revealing lol.

Depending on the bud I check I’m looking at about 50/50 on clear/cloudy on the buds very (maybe 2%) amber, tons of amber in the sugar leaves but we’ll disregard those

I’ll probably feed tomorrow and re-evaluate trichs before her next feeding I was hoping she’d fatten up even more but I can’t ask too much of her. I’m happy she survived with all the issues lol

D1D3648B A493 4C33 8A2F 04466040AFB2
CE36886F 6BEC 4D36 9DB5 0FE977FDB3D1
078BFABC 53D7 408D B2BF 3CC61E581F33
A6F3C6A2 396C 4FCF B178 180049BFD943
8B7E9426 A480 4D6D B1F9 23E93F717913
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Well trich shots are a little revealing lol.

Depending on the bud I check I’m looking at about 50/50 on clear/cloudy on the buds very (maybe 2%) amber, tons of amber in the sugar leaves but we’ll disregard those

I’ll probably feed tomorrow and re-evaluate trichs before her next feeding I was hoping she’d fatten up even more but I can’t ask too much of her. I’m happy she survived with all the issues lol
Nice shots...clearly see the amber you're looking for,. I've a macro lens but I find it tricky to get good shots. The auto focus only works so far and my eye's can't see the fine print it takes to focus in properly in manual modes. I also have an extension ring to get me even tighter shots but as above focusing in even on a tripod is tricky

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Nice shots...clearly see the amber you're looking for,. I've a macro lens but I find it tricky to get good shots. The auto focus only works so far and my eye's can't see the fine print it takes to focus in properly in manual modes. I also have an extension ring to get me even tighter shots but as above focusing in even on a tripod is tricky
I have that microscope on minimum lol it’s 50x-1,000x 😂. Lol plus then you can magnify x4 lol, 6 adjustable LED’s around the lens it was like $25 on Amazon you use the cope and it’s casts the image to your phone and you just take pics on the phone like you are using the phone camera button it’s wireless you connect by using its own Wi-Fi signal then it pops up on your phone I guess a lot of people use camera tripods to get them steady, I just focus where I want and take 10 pictures so I get a good clear one haha, if I’m checking tons of plants I put a bucket there and stand it in the bucket up against the bud then focus etc

The extra magnification helps though I focus first then magnify to get a closer shot

Yep still $33 (blue one is 30)

6DF4B196 7B99 41C9 BA2D CFACB65E3C9F
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have that microscope on minimum lol it’s 50x-1,000x 😂. Lol plus then you can magnify x4 lol, 6 adjustable LED’s around the lens it was like $25 on Amazon you use the cope and it’s casts the image to your phone and you just take pics on the phone like you are using the phone camera button it’s wireless you connect by using its own Wi-Fi signal then it pops up on your phone I guess a lot of people use camera tripods to get them steady, I just focus where I want and take 10 pictures so I get a good clear one haha, if I’m checking tons of plants I put a bucket there and stand it in the bucket up against the bud then focus etc

The extra magnification helps though I focus first then magnify to get a closer shot

Yep still $33 (blue one is 30)

Had one very similar, absolutely hated it. Was the touchiest thing ive ever played around with. I have a clip on macro lens for my phone. Seems to work pretty well for me, but dont get along with anything electronic in the slightest.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Had one very similar, absolutely hated it. Was the touchiest thing ive ever played around with. I have a clip on macro lens for my phone. Seems to work pretty well for me, but dont get along with anything electronic in the slightest.
Took me at least a month of using it before I started to get decent shots like these I can tell I can get them much better but this is all I need it for. I was looking at those clip on macro lenses I might still get one just to leave in the pouch in each tent

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Took me at least a month of using it before I started to get decent shots like these I can tell I can get them much better but this is all I need it for. I was looking at those clip on macro lenses I might still get one just to leave in the pouch in each tent

I just got my clip on lens from my wife for Christmas so its pretty new to me but its so easy to use. Ive found on my samsung, if you go to video, zoom in to 2 or 3 and use the flash, you get a much much better view.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I just got my clip on lens from my wife for Christmas so its pretty new to me but its so easy to use. Ive found on my samsung, if you go to video, zoom in to 2 or 3 and use the flash, you get a much much better view.
Yeah I should really pick them up I know they had some cheap ones on Amazon

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Same same. Have 3 loupes with lights and that same microscope straight out of chiiiiina. Hated it at firat cause could figure out how to use it with my phone. Also seemed super finicky and too touchy to use while holding. But when I realized I could snip a bud and use the little tripod thing it comes with, whalla I can not only see as clearly as want but also tap photo button and can share with yall since I'd fk up a 1 horse race

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Same same. Have 3 loupes with lights and that same microscope straight out of chiiiiina. Hated it at firat cause could figure out how to use it with my phone. Also seemed super finicky and too touchy to use while holding. But when I realized I could snip a bud and use the little tripod thing it comes with, whalla I can not only see as clearly as want but also tap photo button and can share with yall since I'd fk up a 1 horse race
Lol yeah once I figured it out it’s a breeze now I took those shots In Like 30 seconds then went to bed lol

But yeah it’s definitely cheap china crap lol, but it’s been working for over a year for me so I’m happy haha but yeah I did so some bud snips when I was practicing with focus but now I can just hold it and take the pics with my phone in the other hand lol

ayeob

ayeob

I gotta say… I’m not one to hate on blurple lights at all, they’ve carried me through 2 and a half grows so far and have made it so I have never bought store sold bud, but you can’t see Jack Shit in your tent and pics are horrible lol but they produced this for me on my first 2 grows,

These pics are all past runs with the same lights just the leaf pics are the current plant in the 4x4

So went into the tent today and was looking at these leaves that where looking like they where dying, pulled one out, she might have a little def but then under a flashlight.. it appears that’s not brown it’s purple, god I can’t wait till the new lights get here lol,

I expected some of this run of plants to turn purple as most rooms are dropping to about 62f at night, took the best pics I could of the leaf with a flashlight but still hard to see it but then saw the purpling on the back too lol
what is the difference between the blurple lights and the white lights?

Nesta028

Nesta028

Well sir, that would be the MacGyver way 😂😂😂 smoke a few doobs you’ll see ideas haha

After this grow everything is coming down, she then I’ll set everything up the way I figured I wanted it all mounted

The correct way lol
I know I’m a week late, but thats some funny shit.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Blurples usually are a light that’s labeled as “equivelent to 1,000w HPS” but only pulls 200w from the wall, they do not compare at all, they have bloom and veg switches for more blue wavelegnth or red wavelength for flower I run both switches on so it’s full power (I believe most people do) veg in light looks blue, bloom on light looks red. Both on…. Blurple lol

I finished my first grow with 2x king led 1500’s that would supposedly be who’ve lent to 2x 1,000w HPS but in reality it’s about as much as you would expect from 200w per light,

They did great for me, for my first grow and are now being moved to the actual vegtable tent another 4x8 tent (and veg tent if needed)
what is the difference between the blurple lights and the white lights?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ahh finally home from work… I’ll water everyone after I wake up haha, took a home shots of the 4x4 cus.. it’s lights are on… and it’s right next to me haha

Really hoping she fills in, but she’s just barely limping along, ol girl is on her way out … at least within the next 2 weeks lol, but those trichs are gettin some amber, might have a choice to make but she’s still covered in white stigmas sooooo we’ll see I’m considering what to feed her today still she’s really light looks like she needs nitrogen, she had FF Micro in her mix I figured that should be enough but she’s still looking the same color wise

FEF4FEE6 A576 4534 881E F161D6A8DDB3
Top Bottom