Mildew or am I paranoid?

• Thread starter Newdgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newdgrow

Newdgrow

Didn't notice until I took pictures and zoomed in. Is this powdery mildew or am I nuts? This is my first grow and I have been learning as I go. If so I imagine I have to act fast because I'm already a couple weeks into flower and it's my only plant in a very small tent. I don't want to start over.
20220516_221910.jpg

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Looks like the beginning of spider mites. I just went through it. If that is the case get a few dr.doom foggers. And lower the temps.

Heywood

Heywood

Probably most of that you can blow away. If so, you can attribute it to dust, dead skin cells (yours) being blown about by your fans circulating the air.
I see it on mine occasionally.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Probably most of that you can blow away. If so, you can attribute it to dust, dead skin cells (yours) being blown about by your fans circulating the air.
I see it on mine occasionally.
I don’t see anything, lol.

Newdgrow

Newdgrow

It looks like from what you guys have said I am just crazy... I see absolutely nothing in regular conditions. It was only when I took pictures of plant that what looked like mites or fungi showed up. That was just through pictures. I have noticed with the help of you guys it's just dust, skin cells or tricomes. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom