Mildow around Day 40 of 12/12

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

I have to echo Texas Kid's suggestion.
I was going to go the dutchmaster zone+penetrator route, but I believe the sulpher burner is the way to go. I was talking with some pretty successful growers about them and they told me they can/have used the burners up to week 7 in flower.

As for dosing, you'll see when you get it that there's not really any specific dosage, you just put a litte sulfur (maybe a tablespoon) in the canister and plug it in. Give her about 2 hours for the first treatment. After that you can just stay on top of it by running it for an hour every week or so until you have it beat. :)

Do it when lights are OUT. I don't know why, but that's what they recommend, and it works

I am sick of spraying and dipping and being on my knees to PM... so I am gonna fuckin nuke it.

good luck whatever you decide to do. I hope it works man. get rid of that shit

D

drpressure600

mildew

i just cropped 7 plants of skunk no 11 that were infected with mildew, i got away with 2 trays of buds ok, i have 6 ak 47 plants left, that were alongside them, they seem to have no problems atall, they have 1 more week left in flower, i don't no weather to crop them & let them dry out, or leave them 4 an other week, they mite be safe & put some weight on, or they mite get infected, any opinions please, thanks . .

H

Highagain

The Dutch master Zone+penetrator is the way to go, Completely got rid of any mildew I had and i had a outbreak a year ago. I did not dip the buds like mark699999 suggests but was still very effective. After the first initial spray I would then just spray once a week for a month and it the Pm was gone. I wouldn't say this worked if it didn't work, pm's a bitch and you have to keep on it and stay preventative.

T

Tolpan

Hey Brothas, I went to the locdal garden shop and bought something against different kind of mold! I think its produced by bayer cause it has the same stuff in it than systane! But it's lot cheaper.
After spraying them, most PM stopped, but I don't think it's over. That's why I will buy a sulfur burner on monday!

A little off-topic!

Lots of years I was working for a great family, until I started my own business! There I worked with 4 generations and they teached me a lot.
The best memories I had
, were the days I was outside with a 89 year old woman! She could tell ya everything about plants, weather and so on! Just an amazing experience for me!

One day we were outside, she told me that bad weather will come and I asked here why!? She answered have you seen the airplanes?
I said yes! So whats up with them?
I thought she's crazy, she told that the weatherfront changes with the airplanes. And then I looked for it over two years and she was always right! She said that they^never had probs with any kind of mold, etc. until chemical stuff was used in farming and the airplanes were flying!
Until today it confuses me!?

Tolpan

C

choking420

didnt have much luck with the sulphur route. remember to use when the lights are off or you will burn your buds. so did systane permanently kill the pm? i've been looking around for something to help me with pm. is systane sulphur based?

T

Tolpan

Hey choking, the stuff that's used in systane must be something that's named "Axyzostrobin", hope I'm right!
Had to learn it to pass my exames, but that was some years ago!
Has has nothing to do with sulfur!

Cheers Tolpan

C

choking420

thx tolpan. sulphur and me dont mix. you have to be so careful when ising sulphur as to not burn your buds.

C

choking420

hey guys do they sell systhane in the states? nevermind a local hydro shop wil order it for me.

Top Bottom