Milkshake, Chocolate Milkshake & Grand Daddy Smash

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
threw down 10 milkshakes and 10 wifi bx2 but most died except 3 milkshakes. i have since bought a water filter. I popped 10 GDS & 12 chocolate milk 9 of the 10 GDS poped and 10 of the 12 chocolate milkshake have been put into rockwool cubes. Milkshake was my own strain i made about 3 or 4 years ago had a particular pheno that tasted like a vanilla milkshake that was passed around montana so thats how they got theier name. chocolate shake is males from that breeding crossed to a selected cut of chocolope. this breeding was done by baked genetics. Grand daddy smash is kens gdp x green manalishi(Mota)( NDNguys 88 g13/hashplant x pac g13) the males were crossed to a few clone only strains and results have been great.

i dont think people have really given the green manalishi its props. i have put these males through hell and the responded well. i started with 4 and let them dry out until wilt and then give them very little water. with in an hour or so they just popped right back up. this was done over and over. each time weighing the pot to see really if i could push them further and further. i also put plants in the room that had PM. At this point in the F1 cross i got down to one male with great structure and stretch it handled dry conditions very well and fought off PM with no signs of it after 2 weeks of it being in the same room with the PM infected plants. My goal here was to keep back crossing the males to each of thier parents the whitefire, Kens GDP and the Chemdog D cut. each time selecting for males that proved worthy of this test. i was doing this in order to make a strain that will do better outdoors. i want stronger branches, it to be able to fight off molds and mildew as well as being able to handle extreme heat. now that im in california im gonna try and locate kens gdp again and take a couple males from this f1 and back cross to it. pics will start coming shortly.

milksshake- g13/haze x dairyqueen
chcolate shake- milkshake x chocolope
grand daddy smash-gdp x green manalishi

Last edited:
DKarey

DKarey

The Green manalishi is one I'm interested in..........I think Hazeman offers some 88G13 HP's? Def heard a lot of good things about this line.........Think there are some crosses of the 88G13HP to the white and bubba as well, both would prob be pretty killer IMHO.

Sounds like you found a great male, can't wait to see what he can do/produce.

Grand daddy Smash sounds killer (great name too).

Looking forward to the show man.

Danny

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
The Green manalishi is one I'm interested in..........I think Hazeman offers some 88G13 HP's? Def heard a lot of good things about this line.........Think there are some crosses of the 88G13HP to the white and bubba as well, both would prob be pretty killer IMHO.

Sounds like you found a great male, can't wait to see what he can do/produce.

Grand daddy Smash sounds killer (great name too).

Looking forward to the show man.

Danny
thanks man yeah the male has been tested pretty much. all the first round f1 crosses have been grown out theres a few of them here in @sistrings thread as well as soem on other forums. so the green manalishi males have proven they are great in crosses. in the f1 crosses they kinda take over a bit, but once there is the first back cross then the mother plant starts to shine through.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

The manalishi is overlooked cuz of the hype train. Those who know primo smoke, know the GM goes dank against a lot of other so called dank strains. Love your vision, think ima turnover a bucket, and stay a while. Cheers

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
quick update. i had roots coming out of 3 of the grand daddy smash so i put them into solo cups and one of the chocolate shake had roots showing so i put that in a solo cup as well. one of the milkshakes is already starting to stink.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
quick update on took a couple pics of the 3 milkshake seedlings that made it. if anyone has any pics of the milkshake feel free to post them. i would like to get a look at them anyway

Shake
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
things are progresing well. almost all the grand daddy smash have huge fans starting to come in. and both the milkshake and chocolate shake have trichs starting on the seedlings which is a plus. was searching for pics of the milkshake and a found some pics of Burnt Milk that were freebies here grown buy thurmonator. was picked at 47 days looks like a winner for sure so if you got those a freebies might want to get cracking. 1st pic is at 38 days 2nd pic is 43. these were made by Baked Genetics @BakedReality
Burnt
Burnt milk

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple shots of the chocolate shakes as well as the GDS. just took the biggest ones out. they been getting neglected packed into the veg room. but once they are sexed will be up potted and get thier chance. the stinky milkshake is a male i just got 2 cuts of true og rooted so i may use one of those as well as a luie the 13th og to get knocked up by it. 1st pic is the chocolate 2nd is GDS sorry if its dark pic next ones will be better.
Chocolate shake
Grand daddy smash

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
group shot of the chocolate shakes that are left i offed one slow one. as you can see the top 6 are very similar and smell wicked on the stem rub, some nice dankness. the bottom 2 seem to be taking after the g13 or the cindy. i think the male baked chose is really letting the mother plants shine through. as we have seen the strawberry shakes, tahoe shakes as well as the brunt milk and the females seem to be taking after the mothers. im gonna try and narrow these down to 3 females. i just popped 11 g13/haze bx1's to go through.
Chocoshake

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
shot of the grand daddy smash. kept the 2 runts just to make sure i get enough females to run. i had sprayed them and they were under a t5 so thats why the leaves are curiling up and burnt on a few.
Gds

Top Bottom