Millions of cannabis plants in California with ‘black market’ value of $1B seized and destroyed

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

zzzybil

zzzybil

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ehh, drop in the bucket. 55 gallon bucket to be exact. Most likely the poor saps were to high to notice they bought THC laced seeds! LMFAO!!!

There was another instance of that recently posted here somewhere. Or maybe another forum. But the farmer was suing because of the thc in his hemp from seed.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

There was another instance of that recently posted here somewhere. Or maybe another forum. But the farmer was suing because of the thc in his hemp from seed.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
There is another one that sued because he thc was too high. Not male plants. Guess the hemp industry is as screwy as legal rec weed.
That guy is a dumbass. You don’t just buy that many plants/seeds and just expect it to be right. So so stupid. He probally went for the cheapest deal and the guy he’s trying to sue will just file bankruptcy and start a new company.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
This is what’s I thought to when I read that poor excuse for an article. These people got busted because they were too good at growing, their plants we’re happy enough or simply in the right conditions for them to produce a little extra THC. Maybe they should have harvested s week earlier. Just stupid.
Idiots on top of idiots that is why I love this shit. No one was going to get high off that anyway.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That guy is a dumbass. You don’t just buy that many plants/seeds and just expect it to be right. So so stupid. He probally went for the cheapest deal and the guy he’s trying to sue will just file bankruptcy and start a new company.
Lol, bought those seeds from 2 meth manufacturers in troutdale, Lol. There ain’t no farms in troutdale it’s the fucking gorge on the Columbia River!!

Dan789

Dan789

I just bumped into one of those new breed of snake , I mean cbd oil distributors. He and partner were at HD getting a adapter for their new $185K Mercedes Motor Home/rolling office. Someone is doing something right in this story...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lol, bought those seeds from 2 meth manufacturers in troutdale, Lol. There ain’t no farms in troutdale it’s the fucking gorge on the Columbia River!!
See! Just stupid as can be. Most likely it was inheareted money. People who eat their money can’t be that stupid with it.

Top Bottom