Millions of cannabis plants in California with ‘black market’ value of $1B seized and destroyed

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Unfortunately this is not surprising. But on the other side it is legitimate business and if you sell a product that is claiming to be one thing and it turns out to be something else then you are in fact open to being sued.

Now, the last piece of this is the cops, this is going to be the only busts they will be able to pull off in the very near future. Once Cannabis, in all forms, is legalized federally they will not be able to bust anyone. If federally legal those guys would just have shitty weed they would be trying to sell as top shelf.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My gawd! I tried some cbd rub and it didn’t do crap. I think I got more from the menthol vapor then anything. I about puked when I saw charlottes web rub from the Stanley’s .
So far the only thing that CBD has done is work on my elderly dog, and I am thankful for that.

For me..NOTHING!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Unfortunately this is not surprising. But on the other side it is legitimate business and if you sell a product that is claiming to be one thing and it turns out to be something else then you are in fact open to being sued.

Now, the last piece of this is the cops, this is going to be the only busts they will be able to pull off in the very near future. Once Cannabis, in all forms, is legalized federally they will not be able to bust anyone. If federally legal those guys would just have shitty weed they would be trying to sell as top shelf.
I would bet that the feds have already dreamed up legislation to screw anyone that farms outside of their little empire..Lots of $$ to be made by supporting Big Pharma.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I would bet that the feds have already dreamed up legislation to screw anyone that farms outside of their little empire..Lots of $$ to be made by supporting Big Pharma.

Maybe they will try to put an extra tax on all phases of transfer like the states do.

Could fix the deficit on our weed money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom