Mimosa being weird... week 4 and looking like she's done. Honestly.

• Thread starter misstangie420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
misstangie420

misstangie420

I am currently growing some Mimosa, from a cutting of a mother I know well.

The pistils at week 5 have already receded, and the buds have started to swell, although very small, but very dense.
I know they haven't pollinated as I used swicth+transport which ensures the plant stays female and can't be pollinated. I have also checked the bracts and there isn't any seed formation.

The plant is very smelly, the trichomes are nearly all cloudy all over the plant, and from personal experience, I'd say it's coming close to being done...
They show no signs of stress and really have been quite impressed with the annoyingly quick maturation.

What the fudge is going on?
Reckon I should start overdrive a little early to try and trick her into bulking up.

Cheers guys

Mimosa being weird week 4 and looking like shes done honestly
Mimosa being weird week 4 and looking like shes done honestly 2
Mimosa being weird week 4 and looking like shes done honestly 3
Mimosa being weird week 4 and looking like shes done honestly 4
MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

I am currently growing some Mimosa, from a cutting of a mother I know well.

The pistils at week 5 have already receded, and the buds have started to swell, although very small, but very dense.
I know they haven't pollinated as I used swicth+transport which ensures the plant stays female and can't be pollinated. I have also checked the bracts and there isn't any seed formation.

The plant is very smelly, the trichomes are nearly all cloudy all over the plant, and from personal experience, I'd say it's coming close to being done...
They show no signs of stress and really have been quite impressed with the annoyingly quick maturation.

What the fudge is going on?
Reckon I should start overdrive a little early to try and trick her into bulking up.

Cheers guys
It could be strain specific. Like GSC always has little rock hard buds. I'm having a similar issue and I'm thinking it's just the woes of winter growing. If the bud is looking great overall, they may just be small but fierce lol.

misstangie420

misstangie420

It could be strain specific. Like GSC always has little rock hard buds. I'm having a similar issue and I'm thinking it's just the woes of winter growing. If the bud is looking great overall, they may just be small but fierce lol.
I am thinking same thing about it just being genetics, but I have flowered her before and had lovely buds... perhaps it is my night temperature in the tent... but I have 9 other (not same pheno) and they are all lovellyyyy...

She is the smelliest i have so something good is happening...

Top Bottom