Mind Control Test grow

So we have 5 out of 6 sprouts.I had twins but one of them didn't make it.
Gave them a lt. shot of:
A.N.'s
1 ml Fulvic
1 ml Humic
1 ml B-52
1 ml Seaweed
2 ml Met Tea(Grow)
PH set @ 6.3

Planted in a fresh batch of Sunshine #4

16 days young

and 6 days later its game on.Growth has excellerated.Huge fat mother leaves with super tight nodes so far.I will repot to 1 gal pots tommorow and get them under my 400 wat MH.Right now they are still nder the 200 w CFL.

Day 30

Hi gang

Bout time i showed you al how we are doing on this frosty cold day(-35c)

There gettin big fast lol.I will repot this comin weekend to 23 l (3 gal) pots,veg for 1 more week then I'll have to toss them to bloom b 4 they get to big lol.
They had a feeding on the weekent past and I bet they grew 15 cm (6") in 2 days lol.I'll cut back on the veg food so I can (hopefully) manage the stretch.
Mix pr 4 l water

4 ml Fulvic
4 ml Humic
4 ml B-52
4 ml Seaweed
30 ml Met Tea : Grow
4 ml Iguana Juice : Grow
5 ml Molasses
set PH @ 6.5

This here is the runt if any of you remember.She is on the Pursang side I think.Oh ya,buy the way these are in 2l (1 gal pots)

So I have 2 fems from 5 seeds .2 males were culled and the 3rd was makin it for me so I culled him/her as well.
The remaing 2 look prime though.
1st up is this gal for which has been in bloom for 2.5 weeks now .She was toped once to help contol the vertical height she was puttin out.Normaly I give my gals some "N" food when I introduce them to the bloom room but this time I didn't so I could manage the height better.Well,it worked.Virtually no stretch.

day 33 bloom

another 2 weeks has gone buy already,dang.Let me say this ,This gal looks like she is gona put out.She is reall starting to pack it on very well.Looks like I'll have 2 main colas that'll be dam neer as long as my arm and some nice lowers to boot.
She has a really nice lemon Funk to boot as well.I think this gals gona turn a few heads in the up and coming weeks ahead lol.
Here check her out

T

TheNman

Looking good!

It's weird.... the first pics of her in bud looked like she stretched a bunch, but then when i saw her with little nuglets, she looked fine.
Odd.

But ya, coming along great!

What's she under?

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
she tastes better than the amnesia soma gave us , not the coffee shop amnesia , one he selected from seed .
more like haze and supersilver haze , this cross pumps up yield , bigger than both parents , the smell and taste is like it smells , rock hard buds that smell almost pure haze ,
this is a good example of out crossing , its very hard to inbreed and not loose speacial traits you like , the pursang out crosses well , most of the time the out crosses are more like the original pursang , where as the f2s of pursang have drift , i prefer the pursang xs my self and f1s over others ,

this cross is goona get heavy ocan ,

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Looking good!

It's weird.... the first pics of her in bud looked like she stretched a bunch, but then when i saw her with little nuglets, she looked fine.
Odd.

But ya, coming along great!

What's she under?
alot of my sativa strains can be tall some times , but unlike other sativas i have grown , they tent to all bud up from the bottom up , so the actual colas have bud all the way up instead of wispy buds with lanky stems , i dont mind 5 foot colas lol ...

ocanabis grows some fine organic buds with a good yield ,

T

TheNman

alot of my sativa strains can be tall some times , but unlike other sativas i have grown , they tent to all bud up from the bottom up , so the actual colas have bud all the way up instead of wispy buds with lanky stems , i dont mind 5 foot colas lol ...

ocanabis grows some fine organic buds with a good yield ,
Mmmmm.....
5 foot colas....

Day 61

She's smellin of very sharp citrusy Lemons.Pistols are staring to change color now.I axpect her to be done around 70 days.I have her in flush now and she's already starting to fade.She's been pretty danm easy to grow with feeding every other watering.
Her buds are huge and filling in alll along her stems.She's gona supply a nice bountyfull harvest for sure.

Very nice pictures, ocanabis !! Looks really healthy... the trichomes on the leaves shows heavy coverage... props to Sonic for this cross...
i m pretty sure you ll enjoy smoking it ;-)
keep the good job, and keep us update ocanabis !!!!

+++

10.5 weeks

AKA: the Runt

Hi folks
So This journey is almost at an end.This gal is now officialy at 10.5 weeks in bloom and she's almost done.Now I am sure most of you don't remember this but this gal was a real slow poke of a runt at the begining of this thread.Well I am happy to report that with only a touch of TLC this gal realy pulled through in a big way.
So I could probably let her to 11 - 12 weeks +/- a few days as 99% of her trics are cloudy/milky.We shall see.
Her aroma is a nice Citucy Lemon kinda fruity almost.Very unique me thinks.Her buds are very large for the size of her trunk and she's in a 2 gal pot.Her buds are firm when squeezed but not rock hard.She has that greasy look to her as well.
I wanted to also add that she has only been fed 3 times through out the bloom period.With only water and Molases in between the feeds.
The only real drow back to this gal was her stretch at 4-5 times and if you don't mind a 11-12 week flower period.
Although I had 2 different plants.Both carried nice Lemon aroma's and produced very,very large yields.This is definately an underestimated strain(so far)I highly recommend this strain from none other than Sonic
Wicked budy,just wicked
later
Ocan.

Meet the Runt

first off let me say that is one beautiful damn plant. great job. no shit. good job going easy on the nutes.

i would start the flush now, and figure that girl is gonna go 13-14 weeks if you want her done, done. 2 weeks from now is 12.5 weeks. and at the moment she ain't giving it up at all. i would say minimum 13 weeks until the finish.

U

uwg13

looks like amazing smoke and an amazing sativa. when we gonna get some of these at the farm?